ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2024 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok. What do we do now?

OK, after much arguing and frustrations with American Airlines, I was able to get my flights moved to Wednesday-to-Wednesday instead of Saturday-to-Saturday. And The Plaza was willing to do the same.

HUGE shout out to Al at Bay Adventures. He had my back on this and really helped me to get it all resolved. I didn't even have to talk to The Plaza myself, Al took care of that whole piece. And thanks @ROXANNE for checking in on me and for getting the ball rolling with Al!

I'll still get to dive with y'all for a few days, and then I'll have a just-me adventure for a few days afterwards. Can't wait!

Godspeed. I hope you don't live too far from the airport.

I got consistantly 86f today
That’s troubling. My last dive was the 10th and I rechecked my computer, 83 at depth. I would get an occasional 84 during a dive but only briefly. For the water temp to climb that much and indeed hit 86 mid June, it doesn’t bode well for the reef.

My last June trip to Bonaire was in 2018 and water temperatures were 80 to 81.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom