ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2024 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That’s troubling. My last dive was the 10th and I rechecked my computer, 83 at depth. I would get an occasional 84 during a dive but only briefly. For the water temp to climb that much and indeed hit 86 mid June, it doesn’t bode well for the reef.

My last June trip to Bonaire was in 2018 and water temperatures were 80 to 81.
I'd have to compare my computer's readings with other here this week. I'm not swearing about the accuracy of the readings, just making an observation about what I got on yesterday's dives off Kline Bonaire.
The water temp was comfortable in swim suit and rash guard T shirt.

I have seen from 84 to 86 the last 2 days. My brother is registering and average of 83 to 84, so I'm guessing my computer is reading @ 2f high.

Woohoo! Here come the cruisers...and the scooters, golf carts, gators, motorcycles, cars, tour vans, school buses and massive motor coaches. With all seriousness, drive carefully because they certainly don't. :(

IMG_0906.jpeg

Woohoo! Here come the cruisers...and the scooters, golf carts, gators, motorcycles, cars, tour vans, school buses and massive motor coaches. With all seriousness, drive carefully because they certainly don't. :(

View attachment 846634
Yep … while we are still in the slow season, a few ships still arrive every couple of weeks. As for “massive motor coaches” ours are small compared to the mainland.

Enjoy the reefs ….

Yep … while we are still in the slow season, a few ships still arrive every couple of weeks. As for “massive motor coaches” ours are small compared to the mainland.

Enjoy the reefs ….
Perhaps I'm exaggerating a bit, however, it's all relative when two or three of these goofy things are coming at you on a one lane road.

Hey Dennis or Roxanne, there seems to be a lot of people flying out tomorrow around 3pm. If you haven’t done so yet, any chance we can do lunch at noon vice 1pm?

Beyond Expectations

I would like to say thank you to each and every one of you for being part of this wonderful dive trip. This trip surpassed my expectations. From some, I learn your name, from others I’ll remember by face, and I hope to have the chance to dive again with you. Thank you !
R/ Jake & Patrick (blue boy)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom