ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2024 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I still can't find the compasses I packed in my main checked bag. I guess that will teach me to put small things like that in my carry-on. I can only assume some TSA agent/bag handler between here and Bonaire has a Suunto SK-8 and DGX set of compasses now.

I still can't find the compasses I packed in my main checked bag. I guess that will teach me to put small things like that in my carry-on. I can only assume some TSA agent/bag handler between here and Bonaire has a Suunto SK-8 and DGX set of compasses now.
It's the law of scuba travel. The universe demands tribute.

And now you get to shop!

I'm home at last! Big delays in Miami customs, looked like I was missing my connection. But my connecting flight crew was caught up in the customs mess too! So my flight out was only delayed by two hours. You could have found me face down asleep for a couple hours in the Charlotte airport at 2a. this morning on the floor, like roadkill or something. Thanks soooo much to everyone who made this SUCH a fun trip.

Awwwhhh a coveted flamingo!!!!
I hope every time you look at it, a flood of fond memories fills you up!
Got to my connecting flight with 3 minutes left. Thanks Miami!!! Sarcasm font off.
The Miami thing was fun. Glad no connecting flight for me. Becca and I caught the shuttle out to her car. Took an hour and confusing directions to figure out where to go, and then wait before finally getting picked up. One would think living a half hour from the airport, I'd be home by 8.. I was off by 2 hours!

Awwwhhh a coveted flamingo!!!!
I hope every time you look at it, a flood of fond memories fills you up!!
love it, and Patrick (blue boy) is fond of receiving this special keepsake.

Memories? Chicken Head, $1, limbo dance, diving without air, sea horses, there are plenty of memories, and many more to come.

LOL.. you included the non Invasion stuff!

On sale at local Kroger- taint no Bonaire bacon baby, 12 slices in 3 lb package 😂😂😂

IMG_0050.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom