ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2022 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unfortunately, I may end up having to bail on the trip. I'm the lead IT guy for an EMS 911 dispatch center and a project may slide into this time window because of all the dang supply chain challenges going on. It was originally scheduled for 6 months ago. Ugh. Was really looking forward to meeting a bunch of you. Wish I was retired...
Thanks for the reminder to put in my vacation request. :)

Typically or what is the recommended arrival / departure flight dates and time. We may come through... 83F definely sounds like vacation water
We try to arrive around noon on Saturday but this time we are coming in on Friday, hopefully to avoid the Saturday tourist rush (not talking about the SB people). We came last June with a party of 8 and it seemed half a dozen flights arrived at the same time. The terminal was packed, processing was slow and it was extremely hot.

We try to arrive around noon on Saturday but this time we are coming in on Friday, hopefully to avoid the Saturday tourist rush (not talking about the SB people). We came last June with a party of 8 and it seemed half a dozen flights arrived at the same time. The terminal was packed, processing was slow and it was extremely hot.
Did you have to call the trip outfit to add the extra day and if so was it easy and how much was it? Thanks.

Are we there yet...

On a personal note, I actually sent Dennis and Rox my Vax card. Dennis had a minor heart episode over that. If you haven't done that, you're stressing him out, so get on it!

Are we there yet...

On a personal note, I actually sent Dennis and Rox my Vax card. Dennis had a minor heart episode over that. If you haven't done that, you're stressing him out, so get on it!
At least this means that I am not the only one Dennis had been bugging about that!
Done now, too.

At least this means that I am not the only one Dennis had been bugging about that!
He and Rox do an amazing job on these invasions. I try hard to not add to his work load. :D
Done now, too.
I can't wait to see you there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom