ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2022 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can add me to the list of Covid victims. I crawled into bed Thursday afternoon and didn't emerge until it was time to pack up. I was surprised when I learned I wasn't the only one. Thought I was just getting a sinus infection and Montezuma's Revenge. On the plane I had a smirk under my mask. Wanted to stick my head out the bathroom and tell the stewardess to move everyone forward because there's going to be an explosion in here. Didn't think airline security would have appreciated the joke.

Had so much fun at my first Invasion and look forward to many more. The second-best thing about scuba diving......the awesome people you meet and lifelong friends you make.
Thursday there seems to have been some sort of explosion. (In more ways than 1)
I too thought Montezuma had caught up with me on that day!
I thought that using tap water to brush my teeth had bit me in the @$$!
I never even thought about Covid until Sat night, traveling, when other symptoms kicked in.
Glad you came out whole! Glad we all seem to be doing so!!!

Add me and my wife to the all these lists:
- thankful to Dennis and Roxanne.
- 1st time invaders that meet good people and had a good time
- covid positive after return with reasonably mild symptoms

I'm glad we went!!!

If anyone is looking for add-on time:
Check out Mamee Trees Mame Trees – Rooms and Bungalows, West End – Roatan
Tell Adam you're with me (Tom Zelanin) for a discount. His WhatsApp is+504 9492 6060. I'm looking at the 24th - July 3rd

If I end up joining the group, I'm thinking about taking the ferry over to Utila Dive Center after for some classes and fun dives for a couple more weeks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom