ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2022 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Would anyone be interested in doing the sunrise dive with me? It is a three tank trip leaving between 5 and 6 am from Dive Paradise. I've only ever done one sunrise dive before and it is absolutely amazing.
This is an alternative to the two other Friday dive options, right? Where are the two other tanks going to be?

This is an alternative to the two other Friday dive options, right? Where are the two other tanks going to be?

No idea. Sites go day by day, no?

Just paid my deposit & signed up with Felix….. yeh! My first SB trip.

@cardzard @ROXANNE Being my first trip, I have some related trip & booking questions. Final payment is due in April, and this covers for the balance due including all extras. These extras include Nitrox, the 4 afternoon boat dives, extra (am) boat dives, whale shark or cenote trips, and extra days if desired. If we want any of these extras are we supposed to call Bay Adventures to reserve spots now? Can any of these extras be signed up as an add-on after arriving?

Since the extra side trips have limited availability, are their any available spots remaining?

If members don’t go on either of the two side trips on Friday, what do they typically do, especially dive related? Are shore diving tanks available for shore diving on Friday.

On Saturday arrival day, are tanks available for a check out dives, if desired?

I don’t remember seeing any information about night dives and also see tanks are to be turned in by 8:00 nightly. Does this mean no night dives, either boat or shore are available or possible?

I think a couple of us are committed to the sunrise dive on the last Friday instead of the cenotes excursion.

I think a couple of us are committed to the sunrise dive on the last Friday instead of the cenotes excursion.
That sounds like fun….. I could be talked into a sunrise dive!

Are you thinking a shore or boat dive? (I just checked…… sunrise is 6:09am)

boat, I believe.

i think its a three tank dive.

boat, I believe.

i think its a three tank dive.

Paridise’s Cock-a-Doodle sounds really great! Count me in!

On boat dives, Paradise provides the air/Nitrox. (Shore air comes from the resort.) Do I have that right?

The Friday dive would be an extra. Is that something we arrange ourselves for Friday once we get there or pay in advance via Bay Adventures?

(If 40 + 20 go on the Whale Shark and Cenote dives then 40 divers could be signing on to this sunrise dive.)

Just paid my deposit & signed up with Felix….. yeh! My first SB trip.

@cardzard @ROXANNE Being my first trip, I have some related trip & booking questions. Final payment is due in April, and this covers for the balance due including all extras. These extras include Nitrox, the 4 afternoon boat dives, extra (am) boat dives, whale shark or cenote trips, and extra days if desired. If we want any of these extras are we supposed to call Bay Adventures to reserve spots now? Can any of these extras be signed up as an add-on after arriving?
Yes, Bay Adventures can cover all the thing you mentioned above
Since the extra side trips have limited availability, are their any available spots remaining?
Members will be allowed to sign up for WhaleSharks or Cenotes soon. I will be sending everyone an email about that.
If members don’t go on either of the two side trips on Friday, what do they typically do, especially dive related? Are shore diving tanks available for shore diving on Friday.
All diving included in the package ends on Thursday including free shore diving. Members are free to schedule whatever they want to do on Friday
On Saturday arrival day, are tanks available for a check out dives, if desired?
Yes you can get a tank to shore dive on Saturday. We encourage all members to get a tank and atleast do a gear check.
I don’t remember seeing any information about night dives and also see tanks are to be turned in by 8:00 nightly. Does this mean no night dives, either boat or shore are available or possible?
Night Boat dives are available onsite and I have 10 of them for members to win at the welcome party.
Correct shore dive tanks must be returned by 8 as part of the package. If you want tanks after that it is something you would need to arrange with Dive Paradise onsite.

It seems like there are three of us now at least marginally committed to the sunrise dives on Friday the 24th.

Looking for one or more people so we can nail this down with Bay Adventures. If you've never done a sunrise dive before, you are going to be amazed. Very different than night dives and watching the sun come up from underwater is like nothing you've seen before.

Back
Top Bottom