ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2022 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoundForElsewhere and Warren are correct the guides have your redundant air. Crew members will be diving regular scuba tanks which are provided by the cenote company. There will be 2 FULL CAVE certified divers with each group of our divers. I believe the Ratio is for every 4 divers.
You will not be in a 100% cavern throughout dive it will be cave diving for a portion of the dive.
You will be doing 1 dive upstream and 1 dive downstream.
The Mexican Govt has rules for all cenote guides and we will be follow a permanently installed line.
Here is a map and explanation of the dives. Please note we are not using this dive op.

Would anyone be interested in doing the sunrise dive with me? It is a three tank trip leaving between 5 and 6 am from Dive Paradise. I've only ever done one sunrise dive before and it is absolutely amazing.

Would anyone be interested in doing the sunrise dive with me? It is a three tank trip leaving between 5 and 6 am from Dive Paradise. I've only ever done one sunrise dive before and it is absolutely amazing.
Are you talking for Friday, June 24th? If so, Mrs. and I might be interested as I doubt we'll be doing the cenotes (I'm not to point of doing cave-ish diving yet).

Are you talking for Friday, June 24th? If so, Mrs. and I might be interested as I doubt we'll be doing the cenotes (I'm not to point of doing cave-ish diving yet).

Doesn't matter to me. Not sure I am going to do the Cenotes, either. By the time you get from Coz, to Playa, to Dream Gate, all the good seats are taken and it turns into a cattle train.

Doesn't matter to me. Not sure I am going to do the Cenotes, either. By the time you get from Coz, to Playa, to Dream Gate, all the good seats are taken and it turns into a cattle train.
I'll run it by the better half but can count on us as a 'very likely' for Friday. Probably wouldn't skip out on the pre-paid dives during the week, but that Friday was probably going to be a self-booking w/ the dive op for a final set of dives anyways, and your idea is even better. :)

I'll run it by the better half but can count on us as a 'very likely' for Friday. Probably wouldn't skip out on the pre-paid dives during the week, but that Friday was probably going to be a self-booking w/ the dive op for a final set of dives anyways, and your idea is even better. :)
Sounds awesome. Can't wait to meet everyone in person and introduce Kuato.

1645646295263.png

Is Agua Clara is the dive shop we are using for the cenote dives? I assume that since it is what they do it would be possible to get left and right valved tanks for that dive?

Is Agua Clara is the dive shop we are using for the cenote dives? I assume that since it is what they do it would be possible to get left and right valved tanks for that dive?
Sent an email to Bay Adventures for the shop name, I will post when I get the answer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom