ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2022 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Crew list has been updated

If I spelled your name wrong or if you have a
SB name to include please PM me.
There are only a maximum 5 diver spots left
Welcome to the new Crew Members

Do Not Delay!!

My wife is the diver. I snorkel and swim at the resort. They have a very nice area for that. Oh, and I guard the bar whilst all the divers are all away goofing off 😂.

I would really investigate the Whale Shark excursion for a 7 year old. I did it 2018? with Scubaboard and it about whipped my butt. I was 60ish at the time and an excellent swimmer.

Just came across this post...haven't been on the site for a while. Never done invasion before but it sounds fun. Any spaces still available? If so how many?
TIA
Doug

Just came across this post...haven't been on the site for a while. Never done invasion before but it sounds fun. Any spaces still available? If so how many?
TIA
Doug
Last report by Dennis (cardzard) shows 5 spaces still open. Best thing to do is call Bay Adventures to inquire and sign up if you are interested. There is more information with BAs contact info here.

The Crew list has been updated

If I spelled your name wrong or if you have a
SB name to include please PM me.
There are only a maximum 3 diver spots left
Welcome to the new Crew Members

Do Not Delay!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom