ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2022 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Woohoo!!! I just put down the deposit for my space. My wife and daughter (7 years) will most likely be joining. My daughter obviously can't scuba dive, but she wants to go snorkeling. I am also going to book a swim with the Whale Shark Excursion for my daughter and I. Super excited to meet you down there! Anyone has young kids going? PS - my wife is not a diver.

Hey there, we are bringing our 9 and 7 year old boys who love snorkeling. My wife and I are diving, and my mother in law is watching the boys while we’re out. We’re going to book the whale shark excursion too.

@cardzard how do we book those Friday excursions? Call the shop?

Just saying…. Now under 100 days away! :yeahbaby:

1647288417975.png

Hey there, we are bringing our 9 and 7 year old boys who love snorkeling. My wife and I are diving, and my mother in law is watching the boys while we’re out. We’re going to book the whale shark excursion too.

@Craine - Call Felix and Al back at Bay Adventures to get on the Friday Excursion list.

I am glad there will be other kids there. I was planning on scuba diving in the morning, and taking my daughter snorkeling in the afternoon. I am not sure what my wife's plans are. She's more of the type to lay on the beach and relax.

I may have already asked this but here goes...

I assume people are flying in and checking into the hotel on Saturday. Since the boat days are 5 days, I assume that is Monday-Friday, and people check out and fly out the next Saturday. What about that Sunday, the day after arrival? Guessing that people do a gear check out in the water but what about the rest of the day?

I assume people are flying in and checking into the hotel on Saturday. Since the boat days are 5 days, I assume that is Monday-Friday, and people check out and fly out the next Saturday. What about that Sunday, the day after arrival? Guessing that people do a gear check out in the water but what about the rest of the day?
Someone can correct me if I’m wrong but I believe the diving days are Sunday-Thursday - with optional additional activities (whale sharks or denotes) on Friday.

I believe, as @Lucia said, basic dive days (boat & shore) are Sun-Thur.

My understanding is tanks should be available for arrival Saturday checkout-dives - possibly with pre-arrangement. I plan on doing "one" :wink: to get weighting sorted out as rig and exposure protection will be different (yet again.) My plane gets in (as of now) around 1:15, so I should have time before the group festivities begin.

boat, I believe.

i think its a three tank dive.

This sounds really interesting. I have never really done any drift dives if that's what this is, however. Should I be concerned? In other words, what level of experience would be recommended for these dives? Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom