scubaboard and sb users being sued

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, that's a lot to absorb, especially, the interesting "legal language?" in the complaint to the courts. My response in this or any case where someone would attack fellow divers, the diving community and the information source I support.

"I will not dive with you"

What's the old American saying? If at first you do not succeed sue, sue again? Talk about pathetic. I can not believe we have stooped this low.

You know a counter suit should be filed in order to cover legal expenses.

No. A counter suit would cost more $. Since the defendant is not a US citizen, collecting any judgement would be next to impossible.

What's the old American saying? If at first you do not succeed sue, sue again? Talk about pathetic. I can not believe we have stooped this low.

Unfortunately Ms. Holm is an Austrian citizen with no assets in the U.S. to be attached for payment in the event the courts award a countersuit to the Defendandant. :shakehead:

^^what he said...

Last edited:

As a reasonable American, I'd like to point out that Ms. Holm is Swiss (I think). So it ain't just us, ijs.

Edit: oops, see above. Austrian. They're not all chocolate and sing songs I guess.

Ah geeze, it looks like everyone just sues these days. What ever happened to providing good customer service and making sure you issue out safe reliable gear?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom