scubaboard and sb users being sued

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBoard deserves to be sued, no message board has a right to open a public forum and edit peoples opinions or free speech

"You" are an Idiot....

How's that for Free Speach ? :mooner:

"You" are an Idiot....

How's that for Free Speach ? :mooner:
Careful now, that IDIOT might sue. :D

Hmmm ... I would like to know where the message board that has no moderation is, and how it's doing? :laughing:

Gundi is claiming that Scuba Board's owners directed the posts and posters to say what they did in those threads and that is how she is able to sue them and why it was not automatically dismissed

AND WHO ARE YOU????

The folks that are sueing Scubaboard are not for free speech or opinions.
He got moderated for violating the ToS and wants to whine about it. He threatened the Board and is now gone.

So let me get this straight.

A dive operator with a history of accidents, even a few deaths, and allegedly ****ty service was bashed by a few people on here. And now they're suing for a few million?

What's the actually name of the operator? I'd LOVE to post this on my personal blog. Can't comment here, because some of the colorful language I may use may violate the TOS.

Anyone know if you're allowed to dive from your own boat in the Maldives? Because otherwise I'll add them to the list of places I'll NEVER visit.

If this is what the world is coming to then I may have to pull the plug and resign from all the boards I'm a member of.

ScubaBoard is aggressively defending against this suit and their desire to sue people for expressing their opinions.

I should learn to read the background before I post.

net net I'll chip in more bucks to protect the site or gladly offer another outlet to host the site.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom