scuba toys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

barrmust

Contributor
Reaction score
i called scuba toys today for some help in selecting a regulator. i ended up talking to Joe and he was very helpfull. he also price matched a regulator at leisure pro that was almost $100 cheaper.

you cant beat that. he said they do a lot of business with scubaboard members and i see why. next time i need something i will be calling them first.

Russ

barrmust:
i called scuba toys today for some help in selecting a regulator. i ended up talking to Joe and he was very helpfull. he also price matched a regulator at leisure pro that was almost $100 cheaper.

you cant beat that. he said they do a lot of business with scubaboard members and i see why. next time i need something i will be calling them first.

Russ

Yes sir and they give us a discount.

Yep, if my LDS can't get what I want at SToys price, that's where I go.

We need a SToys Kudos Sticky for all these threads - one big one. :D

As my LDS didn't carry the new Sea and Sea Digital camera, and the other stores in the area didn't either, I knew I was going online to purchase it. After checking out LP, which was sold out, and eBay with a company in NY, I knew I was going back to default status with ScubaToys. These guys are awesome and their experience is way better than some numbnut in NY who has no clue about diving. If ScubaToys is $5 more than LP, I will still go to these guys in a heartbeat.

Thanks Joe and the other guys at Scuba Toys. :)

Bill

stangscuba98a:
Yes sir and they give us a discount.

Hell yeah!! I was floored when I called back to confirm my purchase, and Joe told me about the discount. Wow!! 10% off of a major purchase (735) is quite a discount!

Thanks Scuba Toys!

Bill

Service, good prices, friendliness, availability, responsiveness...what's not to like? ScubaToys Rocks!!!!!!

CN

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom