Scuba Toys Discount?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smorneau

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have read in seveal many post here on SB that SB members get a 10% discount. Is that sill the case? If so how do we get that online? I have gone as far as entering payment info and have not seen any place to enter discount codes.
Thanks

You can also mention it on the comment section on the shipping instructions. They will adjust the invoice when they ship the product.

They always apply it to my online and phone orders. I asked on my first order. I think they store it in your profile.

Just ordered some things earlier this week online from Scuba Toys and mentioned I was a scubaboard member in the comments section.

The discount was applied so they're still giving it.

I did not know about it on my first order. I commented on this and they credited the 10% from my first order the next time I placed an order.

Crap! I wish I knew, I also just placed an order with them. It wasn't for anything substantial but....

I've used it before----on phone in orders......PLUS, you can get some off on 2 purchases if & when you make so many posts on their forum site, ????like 10 dollars off for the 1st (few) posts then a higher amount(can't remember how much @ this time) for another number of posts(maybe ?250)...........good luck, call them & find out the exact amount/number of posts you need-------it's been a while since I used it......

Hows their customer service for returns?

Back
Top Bottom