Scuba Toys Discount?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who else offers sb discounts?

Hows their customer service for returns?

I bought a computer from them. Six months later I had a problem with it and when I sent it in they upgraded me for free.

Just bought a camera for my wife from them and received the SB discount

They are good people to deal with on any problem, including returns. This is their strength as a company.... direct and friendly service to resolve issues.

Example: ST does not always keep the stock updated on the site, i.e. you can order online and they will be out-of-stock which pisses me off as there is no reason for this. But you can count on a phone call from a nice person informing you of the problem and offering you a deal on a similar item if possible or the ETA on the delayed item. Other companies tend to go silent or just send you a notice saying your shipment is delayed.

Excellent. They have always done whatever it takes to make it right for me and the other people I know that have ordered from them.

One caveat - You need to treat them as if they are your LDS that just happens to have a web site. By that I mean that if you want to know exactly what is in stock, need special handling on your order, or have a problem that needs attention, you get the best results by calling them. Their employees are all friendly and very customer service oriented.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved to Classifieds

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom