Scuba Sciences Regulator Repair Problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapig52:
Many of the Arizona scuba Board members are with a dive store in the valley , not just on there own , some of the oldest members on the the Arizona board have been dive masters for Scuba Sciences for years , I do not hide who I:10: am . Lets try enjoy the use of the Scuba Board not bash all the Time...Mr. Pig to You!

Bashing? Or is it just calling it like it is? Feel singled out be AZ divers? You and your shop are getting hammered. Why? Maybe it is your response to this thread and the OP might not be getting a fair shake.

Or, allow me to make a guess here, is it really because your shady business practices and maybe because the reason so many AZ divers reply negatively is because they too have had unpleasant dealings with you?

Give it some thought. Really.

You can see just by the sheer number of views to this thread that people are interested. You have a captive audience. Put this whole thing to bed. Take responsibility for your now out of control employees, ridiculous finger-pointing and accusations. Please.

This is just my opinion. I really don't care what you do. Take it or leave it.

Darin

edit: I hate it when people beat me to it.....

Mods - While I do not know what was happening behind the scenes while you reviewed this thread, I'm surprise (and pleased) to see you did not prune it. Cheers.

Great. So, in almost a week, has anything changed in terms of the shop accomodating the customer's request? Is the shop still refusing to accept responsibility for their service error?

now if you could throw out the sock puppets, have clear, strict guidelines about being employed in the scuba business and providing disclosure while posting here, and then immediately wipe out the "Let's talk about something, but only say nice things" threads, we'd be in nirvana.:)

divebri:
now if you could throw out the sock puppets, have clear, strict guidelines about being employed in the scuba business and providing disclosure while posting here, and then immediately wipe out the "Let's talk about something, but only say nice things" threads, we'd be in nirvana.:)

Agree, glad the mods did the right thing and brought this back. Also agree that something needs to be done about all the sock puppets...

Dive Right In Scuba:
Im still baffled at this whole thing:confused: .....This is why the question about great LDS's comes up so often.....please just apologize and/or stop posting and making things worse:sos:

Mike,

All LDS isn't like you.... :wink:

BTW, thanks for your following up email and I lost a chance to reply. :)

hoosier:
Mike,

All LDS isn't like you.... :wink:

BTW, thanks for your following up email and I lost a chance to reply. :)

Thanks for the kinds words....No problem....Did you get the the adapters? No word on the buckles yet....:shakehead I will let you know when they come in

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom