Scuba Sciences Regulator Repair Problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

awap:
You're just going to have to follow the logic here a little more closely. It is similiar to the logic of if you put a newly serviced regulator under pressure and it doesn't leak, then everything must be tightened correctly.

:rofl3:

I doubt if there was any intent to set up a sock puppet and decieve anyone with the posts. I'm sure it was just another simple little error.

From the timeline of her posts, I can believe that to be what might have happened.

Still doesn't change the fact that she's acted on these threads as a "happy customer" when in reality she was a shop employee. (though thats not against the TOS, but just lame).

I do find it kinda funny and humorous on her part that she changed her avatar to a 'sock puppet'. (good humor at least on her part).

YOU’D HAVE US BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE TWO WOMEN IN PHOENIX, AZ, BORN OF OCTOBER 14, 1976, WORKING A DIVE SHOP, CERTIFIED THROUGH SSI, WHO’VE MADE 0-24 DIVES, WHO JUST HAPPEN TO WORSHIP SCUBA SCIENCE INC. BECAUSE IT’S SUCH A GOOD, REPUTABLE SHOP?

I know it can happen, I seen situations here on the board where someone else set up a sockpuppet with a similar name and an almost identical profile and then tried to discredit the user they copied the profile from by making bizarre posts. So it can happen. Is that the case here? Or did you just forget that you had another account? Or is it a normal business practice at Scuba Science Inc. to pretend that you’re a happy satisfied customer to drum up business? Or is it something else that we’re missing?

Think you're holding on a little too tight here Thalassamania?..think Big Island happy thoughts.:14:

And I'm the first to admit that I probably first pointed this out when I called her on her duplicate posts in the other thread. But I'm willing to accept the explanation provided and if I could retract my remarks I probably would as I was wound a little too tight also when I made them.

I guess not everybody reads the TOS either before they sign up.

Most fun we've had in this forum in a long time also. :)

mike_s:
Still doesn't change the fact that she's acted on these threads as a "happy customer" when in reality she was a shop employee. (though thats not against the TOS, but just lame).

Well, you can't blame her... her boss set the example...
http://www.scubaboard.com/showpost.php?p=2367492&postcount=81

Scubapig52 is Paul (the GM)

Stephen Ash:
Well, you can't blame her... her boss set the example...
http://www.scubaboard.com/showpost.php?p=2367492&postcount=81

Scubapig52 is Paul (the GM)
Many of the Arizona scuba Board members are with a dive store in the valley , not just on there own , some of the oldest members on the the Arizona board have been dive masters for Scuba Sciences for years , I do not hide who I:10: am . Lets try enjoy the use of the Scuba Board not bash all the Time...Mr. Pig to You!

scubapig52:
Many of the Arizona scuba Board members are with a dive store in the valley , not just on there own , some of the oldest members on the the Arizona board have been dive masters for Scuba Sciences for years ,

And?

scubapig52:
I do not hide who I:10: am .

You were either hiding in the post I referenced or you were talking about yourself in third person.

scubapig52:
Lets try enjoy the use of the Scuba Board not bash all the Time...Mr. Pig to You!

Good start... Mr. Pig.

scubapig52:
Many of the Arizona scuba Board members are with a dive store in the valley , not just on there own , some of the oldest members on the the Arizona board have been dive masters for Scuba Sciences for years , I do not hide who I:10: am . Lets try enjoy the use of the Scuba Board not bash all the Time...Mr. Pig to You!
Dear Mr. Pig,
That’s a good start, but there are still, as I see it, two issues on the table that have yet to be resolved: Mr. Just’s regulator and Missy’s deceptions. These must be dealt with before we can let you start over and try to rebuild your reputation and our trust. Ball’s in your court.

Stephen Ash:
And?

You were either hiding in the post I referenced or you were talking about yourself in third person.

Good start... Mr. Pig.
No ,I was Joking on that post , just look at my profile no one else in Phoenix reads like that , I have always been Paul from Scuba Sciences ,Hay in May I'm changing to Scuba Pig 53 I expect a Gift, also new user name ,,we can do this again :D

scubapig52:
No ,I was Joking on that post , just look at my profile no one else in Phoenix reads like that

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

You're joking, now, I hope. There are many people in Phoenix with resumes much more impressive than yours. BTW, you really aren't God's gift to scuba.

But since you brought up your resume... maybe you would like to explain the NAUI thing.

scubapig52:
, I have always been Paul from Scuba Sciences ,Hay in May I'm changing to Scuba Pig 53 I expect a Gift, also new user name ,,we can do this again :D

Uh... I don't think you've been listening. :shakehead

Stephen Ash:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

You're joking, now, I hope. There are many people in Phoenix with resumes much more impressive than yours. BTW, you really aren't God's gift to scuba.

But since you brought up your resume... maybe you would like to explain the NAUI thing.

Uh... I don't think you've been listening. :shakehead
Thanks , Im just a hard working Scuba Instructor thats all I am, have a good Day :popcorn:

All I can see from your profile is that either Ron and Sue made a big mistake (and that's not like them) or you've gotten sloppy since you did your ITC.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom