Scuba Podcasts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I too listen to Scuba Radio podcasts, and enjoyed being on the show a couple of months back talking diving etiquette. The program dies have some substance, but is not everyone's cup of tea. The thing about listening to the podcast is you can "fast forward" through commercials just like on recorded tv. I happen to enjoy scuba radio. I confess. But then, I am a scubaholic, and will also buy anything with a scuba flag on it.
DivemasterDennis

DiverSyc - Netcasts and Pod Casts for Scuba Divers and Home – Scuba Obsessed are two great examples. Podcasts really are an awesome way to help you through the dry periods of life. Diversync is every Tuesday night and Scuba Obsessed is every Thursday night, jump on talkshoe and join in the chatrooms that run while they are doing the live recordings. Great fun and a good way to meet new dive buddies.

I would agree with Scuba Radio. I really dont learn much from the show and its not very entertaining most of the time. However, As someone else pointed out, give Scuba Obsessed a try. Its a much rougher unedited show about diving around the great lakes, but, pretty much any one diving in muddy cold inland water can relate to the show. Plus they talk about a lot different things, and the hosts are fairly new divers, so you get to go along for the ride of their experiences. It took me a couple of shows to get into, but now its one of my favorite shows, and I have even started listening to their live show/chat. Darrin will usually include the chat room in the show, and open up the skype line after the show to just "chat". Give it a shot.

I too listen to Scuba Radio podcasts, and enjoyed being on the show a couple of months back talking diving etiquette. The program dies have some substance, but is not everyone's cup of tea. The thing about listening to the podcast is you can "fast forward" through commercials just like on recorded tv. I happen to enjoy scuba radio. I confess. But then, I am a scubaholic, and will also buy anything with a scuba flag on it.
DivemasterDennis
Hey I heard that episode btw. Way to go Dennis. !!

Back
Top Bottom