Scuba diver arrest warrant - dale batt *please read*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

to get the actual address PADI has listed, yes.... to see if he's on the website for PADI, no.

If you know their name and birthday, you can get anyone's PADI cert info ......

and even order a new card with their name on it. PADI just wants your $20 bucks.

but once he' confirms it's on there.... A warrant/court order is easy to do and get the information where he listed with his certification address.

The warrant is only there to protect the company from liability of release of items covered under privacy laws. It shows theres legal court justification for the release.

A subpoena is needed, not a warrant...The detective has NO jurisdiction in CA. to serve a S/W or a Court Order...and does not have the means to leave an inventory..If PADI does business in his state he only need to FAX a subpoena( To Cali) to get the suspects address. If its a Federal Case then a Grand Jury Subpoena is necessary..
:popcorn:

Me thinks you're trying to get that $500 so you

1) Don't have to spring for Christmas gifts this year

or

Actually, I suggested that helpful idea before I realized there was a $500 reward...

just trying to figure another method of tracking him down. (with the PADI address and LeisurePro address, as we know that all all the "scuba criminals" shop at LeisurePro. :rofl3:

but if it leads to his capture, I'll gladly take it. :thumb:

B) Intend to pad your own stocking a bit.

hmmm...... you keep your eyes/hands off my 'stocking' :no:

A
but if it leads to his capture, I'll gladly take it. :thumb:
:

Can we split it...??:(

FYI....a $500 reward for the tip that leads to the arrest of Dale Batt has been added!
I'll chip in another $100 to the current (December 2, 2009 or earlier) Scubaboard member who collects the $500 reward from Deputy Rose.

Call AARP, when he turns 50, they will know where to find him.

Call AARP, when he turns 50, they will know where to find him.

I know you meant it as a joke, but they actually might know where he is.

They knew the day I turned 50. And the day my wife turned 50. And all our friends.

Terry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom