Scuba diver arrest warrant - dale batt *please read*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know you meant it as a joke, but they actually might know where he is.

They knew the day I turned 50. And the day my wife turned 50. And all our friends.

Terry

They know where everyone is the day they turn 50:eek:npatrol:

Nine years this guy has been at large.
He's not that old, but is he still alive?
When was the last time some fleeting evidence of his existence was found?
I'm guessing he has either fake ID or no ID in his wallet, in case he was stopped for any reason. So if he met an accidental death, he wouldn't be correctly ID'd.

You kin tell I watch those Cold Case shows on TV, right?

I'll add another $100 to the bounty.... (Seriously) and will keep a lookout in the Lake Michigan area and the other local dive sites. I'd like to think this creep can be found.

Nine years this guy has been at large.
He's not that old, but is he still alive?
When was the last time some fleeting evidence of his existence was found?
I'm guessing he has either fake ID or no ID in his wallet, in case he was stopped for any reason. So if he met an accidental death, he wouldn't be correctly ID'd.

You kin tell I watch those Cold Case shows on TV, right?

He was seen several times in the twin cities area this summer. He's still around! The more people we share the info with....the better the chances are that someone knows him and/or knows what alias he's using! Just a matter of time now with the public's help!

Leisure Pro and PADI were great suggestions. Both checked...nothing new. Keep the suggestions coming.....I've learned more about scuba diving then I ever thought I would....for a guy who spends most of his off-time with horses! :cowboy:

Did you try checking with DAN? DAN Divers Alert Network

Back
Top Bottom