Scuba diver arrest warrant - dale batt *please read*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have you checked to see if he bought his gear at Leisure Pro? :D

(while that might seem like a joke to some here.... I'd say they prob have more divers in their "database" than any other scuba industry does...

and it might have a "ship to address". Just an idea.

My question is - You say he goes to Cozumel at least once a year. How could he have his passport scanned and not be identified as someone with outstanding warrants?

I've often come in/out of the country with Customs never checking my passport more than a quick glance. Not even scanning it.

while you're at it, why not check PADI and other cert agencies to see if they have an address on him?

with his birthday, if he used his real name and birthday, easily done.

I tried checking it on PADI's website (under card replacement) but they seem to be having website problems with inputing any dates.

while you're at it, why not check PADI and other cert agencies to see if they have an address on him?

with his birthday, if he used his real name and birthday, easily done.

I tried checking it on PADI's website (under card replacement) but they seem to be having website problems with inputing any dates.

Wouldn't he need a warrant for that?

to get the actual address PADI has listed, yes.... to see if he's on the website for PADI, no.

If you know their name and birthday, you can get anyone's PADI cert info ......

and even order a new card with their name on it. PADI just wants your $20 bucks.

but once he' confirms it's on there.... A warrant/court order is easy to do and get the information where he listed with his certification address.

The warrant is only there to protect the company from liability of release of items covered under privacy laws. It shows theres legal court justification for the release.

If you know their name and birthday, you can get anyone's PADI cert info ......

and even order a new card with their name on it. PADI just wants your $20 bucks.

I didn't know PADI changed the price to $20.00, is that a holiday special their running?

well PADI's website is working again. Looks like he used his real name to get certified.

but I think this is before his conviction.

EDIT: I emailed the original copy of this from PADI's website to the deputy that started this thread.

PADI Diver Replacement Card Form

Dale H Batt

Certifcation Level | Cert. Number| Cert. Date| Cost| Aware
Open Water |9306466747 |23 May 93 |$0.00| $0.00 |Order Cancel
Advanced Open Water |9307496297| 27 Jun 93| $0.00 |$0.00| Order Cancel
Ice| 9403774401 |27 Feb 94| $0.00 |$0.00 |Order Cancel
Rescue Diver| 9407902502| 26 Jun 94| $0.00 |$0.00| Order Cancel

*Please note: Distinctive and Emergency First Response certifications are not available for replacement online. Please contact your local PADI office if you need assistance.

Last edited:

A simple subpoena will do...!! :cool2:

well PADI's website is working again. Looks like he used his real name to get certified.

but I think this is before his conviction.

EDIT: I emailed the original copy of this from PADI's website to the deputy that started this thread.

Me thinks you're trying to get that $500 so you

1) Don't have to spring for Christmas gifts this year

or

B) Intend to pad your own stocking a bit.

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom