Scuba Club Cozumel Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The shore dive in SCC is a great dawn dive. I got some of the best pictures of octopus at about 5am right next to the entrance, like this one.

M0011086.jpg

Am going back in May (10-19)...:D

SixT3 - we just use aquasub every time off the SCC website. Never an issue. LOVE SCC! Solid operation and great food. cant wait to hit it again! The people we met were very friendly and fun. Met people from all over - like winterpeg!

Hello all:

I am a new diver with certs in AOW, peak performance buoyancy, and nitrox. I would love to learn how to night dive in beautiful Cozumel instead of the places I've trained: a dirty, mucky, lake with 10-20 feet visibility at BEST. Question: does anyone know the price list for the speciality courses for the dive shop? I looked on the website and couldn't find anything about the courses or how I can contact the dive shop directly.

I would be traveling to SCC from Nov 2-9, and I will be traveling alone (which makes me nervous enough) and this will be my first dive vacation.

I would hit their contact us page or call the res number. SCC is awesome and I would expect them to be back with you soon. Aqua sub may know the prices as well have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Scuba Club Training Prices:
PADI Dive Training at Scuba Club Cozumel Scuba-Cozumel Dive Center

I think you will find them to be very competent and helpful with your first dive trip. Great people at SCC!

If you need a dive buddy, I think my calendar just opened up for that date! :D

Thank you and I would love to have a buddy! :D

---------- Post added September 30th, 2013 at 03:02 PM ----------

I would hit their contact us page or call the res number. SCC is awesome and I would expect them to be back with you soon. Aqua sub may know the prices as well have fun!

Thank you! While I'm still nervous traveling by myself, I feel better already. :)

While you may arrive alone, I can guarentee you will will leave with lots of new friends made!

While you may arrive alone, I can guarentee you will will leave with lots of new friends made!

That's my hope! I've been debating for some time whether I should go alone but it sounds like everyone loves SCC so I'll take my chances. Will probably book tomorrow. I would also love to get a night diver certification, too, or maybe underwater video or photography. So many options, so little money. lol

You should
Meet some fun people at SCC. We always have. It's a fun place. The is a grocery down the street the sed dury ( I am confident I blew that spelling). Pick up you brews there. We met folks on the roof for sunset most nights the views are awesome If you want to venture get a scooter and head to coconuts at the end if the island. Rastas is a good
Beer stop too. Man I want go now!

Back
Top Bottom