Scuba Club Cozumel Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I used Island Dreams to book Fiesta Americana last year and it was a breeze. I would certainly shop around and compare prices.

I have used both Island Dreams and Caradonna to book SCC in the past. Both do a great job and price is the same no matter which one you pick.
They do it this way, through Scuba trip companies, to keep non-divers from booking there, or families with small kids for that matter. It is a DIVE resort specifically and all packages include diving unless they are traveling with a diver, then there is a non-diver package that is only a few $$ less. And there is ZERO to do if you don't dive, especially for kids.

robin

SCC does not deal with travel agents or booking sites. they book directly. go to their website, click the link for 'contact us', and call the reservation office (Aqua Sub tours).

SCC does not deal with travel agents or booking sites. they book directly. go to their website, click the link for 'contact us', and call the reservation office (Aqua Sub tours).

uuuhhh.... wrong, they do book through all SCUBA travel agents, I have done it 3 times, twice with Island Dreams and once with Caradonna! On the SCC website they have yet another SCUBA travel agent, Aqua Sub tours, which you can use or you can use any other SCUBA travel agency.

robin

oh, sorry Robin. when we tried to book through our regular travel agent, she called and they told her they do not deal with travel agents, and that we would have to call Aqua Sub tours and book it ourselves, so we did that. But that was just a regular travel agency, not one specifically for divers. I don't think we have anything like that here.

Thanks for all the info! This is such a great forum! Everyone is so helpful!!! Thanks all!!!!:D

oh, sorry Robin. when we tried to book through our regular travel agent, she called and they told her they do not deal with travel agents, and that we would have to call Aqua Sub tours and book it ourselves, so we did that. But that was just a regular travel agency, not one specifically for divers. I don't think we have anything like that here.

online Scuba Travel agencies

Scuba Diving Vacations - Caradonna Dive Adventures
Island Dreams Travel scuba diving vacations, cozumel scuba diving, dive travel, dive resorts, diving trips
Bay Adventures :: Dive Adventures and Island Vacations :: 888.599.3483

there are others, I think jlyle uses someone based in California. Check out their websites, and call them.

robin

A great night dive is to take your gear and tanks, grab a taxi, head south to the nearest lighthouse and splash in! Navigate to 25 FSW and head north. When you reach the pilings for the pier next door, turn right into SCC. It's a great dive.

A great night dive is to take your gear and tanks, grab a taxi, head south to the nearest lighthouse and splash in! Navigate to 25 FSW and head north. When you reach the pilings for the pier next door, turn right into SCC. It's a great dive.

You can't do that any more.. It is blocked and guarded do to heavy vehicle traffic from constant El Caribe transport ferry coming and going.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom