Scuba Board - SCUBA BABES

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well all I can say is "A Captain has to do what a Captain has to do."

Hey Colin what were you doing looking at my crack???

Capt Gary

Capt Gary:
Well all I can say is "A Captain has to do what a Captain has to do."

Hey Colin what were you doing looking at my crack???

Capt Gary

Funny you should ask.. There I was gobblin on some wings and a beer and I hear this voice hollerin "Send in the sirens!" and I see you standing there... magically all these women appear around you for a photo... with a wry grin you turn and face the same direction as they do, towards the camera... and thats when it appeared :mooner: that not everything was as it seems.

So what's a man to do...with so many women around him? Man hope you could keep the wings and beer down. I now that would have come right back up if I witnessed such a sight.

Capt Gary

PS...Colin...Did you ever get that file on nitrox filling I sent you?

Eh, after seeing some stuff I did riding ambulance, that was more provocative of singing "I see the bad moon a risin!"

-- negative on the file. (sending PM with alt email addy).

Yeah...Ron couldn't resist himself from taking COUPLE of pictures of complete stranger that ended up on our boat....
:D

Mania

I dove with her as well. A link to the pictures and an invitation to join SB were sent to her.

So... not a complete stranger. :28:

well, i figure we should at least be wet for a scuba board pic!

IM000464.jpg

mania:
Yeah...Ron couldn't resist himself from taking COUPLE of pictures of complete stranger that ended up on our boat....
:D

Mania

Hey, I dove with Rainbow Reef the day after the SB weekend, and I took a few shots of those complete strangers as well, and they were not all woman! :lol:

I have made a LOT of money taking photo's of complete strangers! It's what I do! I also did two dives with her, and talked with her for a while as did EL, so after a day on the boat, I'm not sure I'd classify her as a complete stranger!

Besides our best friends start out as complete stranges, but that is not going to happen in this case. :D

CBulla:
Well, she's a cute stranger, but we're no better.. we must have seemed like the Narc Cult to her :D

She wanted to dive with us in the Keys as that is where she was headed. Unfortunately the boats were full.

Back
Top Bottom