Scuba Board - SCUBA BABES

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Excuses... next you'll tell me Bruce made yawl buy a ton of equipment to dive...

BTW - the operation to buy the lake side property is very very much in progress!!

CBulla:
Excuses... next you'll tell me Bruce made yawl buy a ton of equipment to dive...

BTW - the operation to buy the lake side property is very very much in progress!!
"made me buy a ton of equipment".....you say that like it's a bad thing:D
Hurry up and buy the lake. I can quit my job and just be a dive sloth:D

OK.. here's a few of the ScubaBoard babes at the Keys trip attacking Capt Gary:

64288234.aCFuuaI2.jpg

Yeah, like Capt. Gary was upset?? :D

Lets see, laughing beautiful women all around him. It's a shame none of yawl told him about the 'plumbers crack' goin on and left him in the dark about being called Moonie 2

Scuba_Jenny:
Yeah, like Capt. Gary was upset?? :D

That photo looks strangely familiar!

64310654.PacyUxPu.jpg

Scubaboard babes minus one!

65054949.CMgPmrwX.jpg

InstaBuddy SB babe!

64261350.vU037nHZ.jpg

MaryAnne is truely a SB Babe, nice on both the inside and out! Not sure how that Santa Claus looking dood ended up in the photo! :lol:

Yeah.. that pic is familiar.. an excellent photo dude had it on his site. I love the candid fun that it has captured which is why I chose it to represent the babes :D

Back
Top Bottom