Scooter Diving Sat 18 Dec

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well looks like we are headed that direction now, but we are near Pismo Beach. Maybe we will see the scooter Barberians wreaking mayham on the BW.

BTW it is pouring here.

We the brave... Have tempted fate... Across the river Styx and to the depths of Hades we rode... Us the Four horsemen... Steads breathing fire and thundering across the barren plains. The Gods opened the heavens and poured torrents as thick as tears they cried in envy of the four mortals...

Last edited:
We the brave... Have tempted fate... Across the river Styx and to the depths of Hades we rode... Us the Four horsemen... Steads breathing fire and thundering across the barren planes. The Gods opened the heavens and poured torrents as thick as tears they cried in envy of the four mortals...

I tip my chapeau to you, sir. Your eloquence surely surpasses mine own....

Me go in water, make motor go VROOM!

We, the few, the proud (To have lived), speed thru the torrential outbursts of falling H20, after narrowly escaping from Southern California with our lives, making haste to Aquarius for fills. Then departed for our rendezvous with the Breakwater. The falling sky's held back long enough to allow us to bravely dress into our armor (Under Armor), don our heavy steel gear. After some quick checks to make sure everyone was properly geared up and our knives were available for quick access (Fisherman were trying to hook us (Actually one thoughtful fisherman leap frogged behind us and then started fishing again)), and head into the cold waters full of predators. Leaving my steed (Scooter) in the barn (Truck), we used the devices strapped to our feet to propel us in the dark waters. The sun had fallen, allowing the demons of the dark to begin their hunt for prey. We held our formation 2x2 as the four warriors yielding light sabers slowly moved along looking for subjects to take interest in. The rocky wall held many peasants (Fish) that feared we were only there to eat them. The ones not safe inside their rocky caves dashed about as we struck them with our sabers. Even the wolf (Eel) retreated from my glaring eyes (Bummer I didn't get to show the other lunatic North Coast Divers). Strange creatures completely covered in armor (Crabs) wandered around without fear at a slow pace. Eventually the nitrox god giveth and takith away, and our time was limited as we turned back. We split off to cover more ground, some looking for mysterious predators with eight arms. They were easily located in the desert expanse as they searched for their next victims. Their skin was pierced by light sabers and they quickly submitted to the higher power kissing the hand of the warrior hovering above it.

The cold darkness of the water settled into our bones and we soon headed back to climb the castle stairs, and retreat into the warmth of the fire breathing beast (Expedition), that would take us back to familiar territory, where our ladies would greet the weary (Road) warriors with open arms. We showered off the stench of battle before climbing into our comfortable beds beside our beautiful maidens for a restful nights sleep.

Yeah or something like that.

We, the few, the proud (To have lived)...

Too much adventuring, not enough pillaging. MORE PILLAGING!!! :dork2:

Seriously, I'm glad you guys managed to get some diving in after all. :)

Back
Top Bottom