Scooter Diving Sat 18 Dec

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ben_ca

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Arrise Minnions...

We are calling upon the scooter hoarde to reek havoc and mayhem upon the Breakwater... The chariots shall descend upon the Wall, The Barge, traverse the sand plains and sea pen forest to the Metridium Fields, dodge, duck ,dive and dodge thru nettles to the Middle reef and finally end back at the giant anchor.

Details

Gas: 32%
Volume: 120 cuft (Doubles or large single)
Scooter: Min Sierra/Mako
Expect the barge portion to be considered an overhead so plan accordingly.

So who's in?

1. Ben
2. Don

So who's in?

1. Ben
2. Don
3. Brian
4. Cynthia

Let's say 0900. Not too early. Scooter barbarians need their beauty sleep too ya know :D

<cue voice from Mount Olympus>

And yea, by their hubris in declaring a scooter horde, the divers caused to be brought forth a maelstrom of wind and rain to descend upon the MoCal coast...

All the best, James

PS: have fun, folks!

As in eating skills, correct?

I have some practice to do before the end of January, so I requested skills.

It looks like rain though, so as far as I'm concerned it's totally optional depending on what everybody's up for. It's not a big deal. Also, I expect that eating skills must be practiced. :)

<cue voice from Mount Olympus>

And yea, by their hubris in declaring a scooter horde, the divers caused to be brought forth a maelstrom of wind and rain to descend upon the MoCal coast...

All the best, James

PS: have fun, folks!

No kidding!

Zone Forecast: Coastal Waters from Pigeon Point to Point Pinos California out to 10 nm (PZZ560):
Synopsis...GULF OF THE FARALLONES...AND CORDELL BANK NATIONAL MARINE SANCTUARIES...

AN UNSETTLED WEATHER PATTERN WILL CONTINUE TODAY THROUGH EARLY NEXT WEEK OVER THE COASTAL WATERS. THE FIRST STORM SYSTEM WILL BRING INCREASING SOUTHERLY WINDS TODAY AND TONIGHT. WINDS WILL BE STRONGEST TONIGHT INTO EARLY SATURDAY BEFORE DIMINISHING. A STRONGER STORM SYSTEM WILL BRING ANOTHER ROUND OF STRONG WINDS EARLY NEXT WEEK. MARINERS VENTURING OUT IN OPEN WATERS TODAY THROUGH NEXT WEEK SHOULD CONTINUE TO MONITOR THE WEATHER CONDITIONS.

Though wave model looks okay for Saturday. If it's bad, we'll call it and have a nice warm breakfast someplace dry.

Back
Top Bottom