SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Gary:
THE INVASION HAS BEGUN

Reports of SB members are coming in from all over the Upper Keys. Lock up all your valuables. ARRRGGG
Is this the day? I'd better get get to the airport...!! :pilot:

I wish. Y'all have a great weekend. :thumb:

FYI the Wed Fort Laud dive got blown out but moved to Thursday. It was G-R-E-A-T!

The group as a whole were very good divers. No drama for your momma on the three tanker dives. One of the Divers celebrated her 13,14,and 15th dives. She did a AWESOME job at a wreck swim thru with BOTH Horizontal and Vertical obstacles. Of course her Inst was Walter who is a Cornacopia of SCUBA history.. then again he lived it, with memories spanning back to.. well... lets just say he was there when the goats were puking their guts out.

The dives were good the People were Great and I know you guys are going to have a HISTORIC time in the Keys! These are the times that you look back on that keeps the barrel out of your mouth.

Everyone have a Great time and Catch you on the NEXT big SB Adventure.
PS- POST PIcs of Peeps!!!

PSS - If Mania is looking for her passport I stole it and have it here. ;}

The SBers

DSCN1475.jpg

Guy, Renee, Stu

DSCN1476.jpg

Stu, Kathy, Collin, Chris

DSCN1477.jpg

Collin, Chris, Jenny

DSCN1478.jpg

Chris, Jenny

DSCN1479.jpg

Mark

DSCN1480.jpg

Guy, Renee, Stu, Kathy, Collin's belly

DSCN1483.jpg

Me

DSCN1481.jpg

Kathy, Collin, Chris, Jenny

DSCN1482.jpg

Collin doiing . . . er, you don't want to know . . .

Anyone call the Coast Guard? :11:

WOW....What a party last night. All I can say is if you weren't here you sure missed a great time.
I cooked 120 hamburgers and 40lbs of chicken wings.

I think I can say without a doubt that Invade The Keys 2006 was a roaring success. Thanks to all the
board members who came down to dive with Conch Republic Divers, Blue Water Divers, and Quiesence.
As a member of this board and a dive shop owner I really appreciate your support.
THANKS!! We look forward to hosting next years "Invade The Keys 2007."
Good Diving,

Then I must have had about 20 of those 40 lbs...omg they were good!!!

Well THANK YOU GARY AND CONCH REPUBLIC, BLUE WATER, QUIESCENSE, and all the Scubaboard people that worked so hard to put this together. It was a GREAT weekend!

Alas...I'm back in Vero...on my way to work (Sunday night at the hospital) I'm jealous of all who got to stay for one more great day of diving!! Hope today's dives went well and everyone makes it home safely!!!

OMG this pasted weekend was awesome! I had forgotten how much fun it was after the dive as it as to make the dives. I want to thank Brenda and Capt. Gary for all of their efforts as well as Quietscence and Bue Water in make this weekend a success. And to all the SBers behind the scenes too.
Travis

Arrrg! And let me be the first to post the after the last dives of the weekend have commenced (more to come later)....

What was the SB invades the Keys Trip? Fun, Comeradery, Friendship, and some really great diving with great dive operations and great buddies!

Thank you to everyone who donated time to coordinate this event and Conch Republic Divers and Blue Ocean Divers for hosting this ragtag group of worldwide adventurers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom