SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For some... its not over yet. I drove frogman_5 to Palm Beach Airport on Sunday.... I figured since I don't have any appointments on Monday morning, I might just hang in Pompano.. get on a Monday morning dive boat... dive the Rodeo 25 and finish off the weekend in style! Besides, it gives me a chance to try out all the new gear I won! .... especially the new wetsuit....lol... I will say the proper thankyou's when I get to a computer that has a working enter key

Walter:
Probably Davis Reef. Was it about 27 feet deep with Budda near some Brain Coral?
Yes Walter ... thank you very much ... so was that fun or what?
Kim P

Here's the 1st cut at some underwater Pictures from this weekend - a weekend of Deep Wreck Diving in Key Largo / Tavernier with Conch Republic. Put on by Scubaboard and Conch Republic, over 50 divers from all over the world descended onto Key Largo at Ocean Point Suites to dive with Conch Republic and other dive operations. Party pics to follow [ they were on the other camera ].

These are a 1st cut on just the thumbnail pics. There are 550 thumbs, 7.28 megs of thumbs, each thumbnail jpg is between 5 - 26 kb ]. I'll edit these as time permits

http://www.irishmansoftware.com/InvadeTheKeys_14-Jul-06.html

Geo / The Irishman

Here's a few pictures. There's more on my photobucket site. There's a link on my sig line.

mast.jpg

els.jpg

walter2.jpg

_DSC0049.jpg

Love the pic of Walter!

Jenny and Chip

DSC0039.jpg

:rofl: Awesome!

Divergirl4u:
Yes Walter ... thank you very much ... so was that fun or what?
Kim P

Well, I didn't dive Davis, but I always love diving the Keys and when I get two dives on the Eagle (my favorite place in the world) and two on the Duane (one of them a night dive) and all of it with great company (throw in a week with good folks diving Ft. Lauderdale), it can't help but be fun.

The highlight for me was being able to dive with Krista on her 200th dive yesterday morning. Congratulations!!!!!

I wasn't there, but Matt logged number 500 on Saturday and Marc was scheduled to hit 100 right after I left for home. Congratulations to both of these fine people!!!!!!

Missdirected:

Unfortunately for the family, it was Moonies almost twin brother Loonie that was kidnapped last Saturday night. Loonie's adopted papa SFLDiver and best friend Sea Dragon are in distress. Loonie is their companion and would very much like for him to be freed no matter what the price.
Although their birth parents could not tell them apart, Loonie is quite recognizable as one eye is pointed up and one pointed down. We are still not sure which one is the bad eye as Loonie keeps quite about his disability.
We would like to hear more from his kidnappers as to what the ransom demands are.
With tears in our eyes, please don't hurt him.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom