SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

howarde:
Here's a few pictures. There's more on my photobucket site. There's a link on my sig line.
(pics removed to keep the reply smaller :)

Howarde - those are some absolutely brilliant pics! Walters is great... "Mask... who needs a stinkin mask?" The shot looking up the line at the divers is amazing.. it totally adds a neat perspective!

If needed, I can donate some of the major goodies I won Saturday in order to spring Loonie and Moonie... (As he rubs it in...lol)

SFLDiver:
hit 500 ... yup ... thought I heard a THUD!
Twas on the Spiegel Grove for 500, about 20 ft of vis and a good current
that had Dario and I hanging like laundry on the line.

Still, 500 feels damned good!

If you were diving with Dario, you also had a damned good buddy for the event.

Be careful Matt, I made a ton of stupid mistakes from about 500 through 760, not all the time, but often enough to cause me concern for others at that point in their diving. I think my mistakes came from overconfidence. My screwup on dive 760 finally got my head straight.

What a great weekend!!
Thanks to everyone who organized this event! Jenny, Capt. Gary and Brenda, Scubaboard and everyone!
We had a great time and outstanding dives. Guy finally completed his Nitrox certification (after nine months of procrastination!).

Congrats to all who reached milestones in their dives! And to ME! I won the camera and can't wait to put it to use.

Although I would not have wanted to compete with the awesome pics you all took on this trip!

SFLDiver.jpg

sunrise.jpg

CoolTech:
If needed, I can donate some of the major goodies I won Saturday in order to spring Loony and Moony... (As he rubs it in...lol)

Before you rub it in too much, I find the quantity of booty you walked away with to be highly suspicious. Did you cut a deal with the ticket pickers (Julie and Isabella)? I want to make sure the girls get their fair share.

---Bob

ScubaBOBuba:
Before you rub it in too much, I find the quantity of booty you walked away with to be highly suspicious. Did you cut a deal with the ticket pickers (Julie and Isabella)? I want to make sure the girls get their fair share.

---Bob
Actually, I did rub the Budha's belly on my last dive... And, it immediately paid off with good luck when someone began rubbing my belly at the same time.... AND, it was a woman!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom