SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MLF:
Moonie and Loonie are both safe. We are supplying them with RUM to keep them drunk (it isn't very hard, they're both heavy drinkers) - Here is a thread with information http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=150623

It is only slightly comforting to know that if our beloved Loonie is being held captive that at least he is being treated humanely.
Please also note that Loonie has some special dietary needs,
Breakfast should include hard boiled eggs and beer.
Lunch... beans
Dinner.... beans
Snacks... any combo of beans, hard boiled eggs and beer

I hate to tell the captors this, but despite his crossed eyes
Loonie has an addiction to p0rn! Lots of it!

I cannot be held accountable for ANY messes he creates whilst in your captivity.

You might wanna strap him down or lock him up at night.
The little bugger is possesed.
If you feel a cold nose poke yer bum during the night,
well, I tried to warn ya.

On a photographic note,
If I can figure out a cost deferral way of printing some of my shots
as well as postage, I might be selling some of my better photography
as a fund raising effort for the Kimber Fund. I'll post more to the above
thread if/when it materializes.

SFLDiver:
I hate to tell the captors this, but despite his crossed eyes
Loonie has an addiction to p0rn! Lots of it!

I cannot be held accountable for ANY messes he creates whilst in your captivity.

I thought we were going to keep that our little secret!!

Since I have been restricted from taking a camera underwater until I have move dives under my weight belt, I have my favorate pics of SFLDiver and Saturday sunrise to post soon.

What a wonderful trip and great dives as well. All of you who worked hard to make this a great trip, thank you very much. Jenny, you get a kiss next time I see you. So does Julie, she pulled our tickets. (More about that in a minute.)

It was great meeting everyone and it was a blast diving with all of you that Donna and I dived with. Marc, if I had known I was on your 500th dive, I would have congratulated you as we got on the boat.

I had four wonderful dives and I will be posting a few pictures that are worth keeping as soon as I get them off the camera and a little PS magic work done on them. One picture of a Snook is really good.

Donna has already talked to Scubatoys and they are sending her the women's version of the Zeagle BC she won in the raffle. We had looked at this very BC on Friday morning and was considering getting it. Then Saturday night Hermit Crab pulled our ticket for a $50 gift certificate and then pulled a second ticket for the BC. We nearly paid for the trip right then and there. And, Donna hit 3 numbers on her lotto ticket for Saturday night.

What a blast!

Nice

hit 500 ... yup ... thought I heard a THUD!
Twas on the Spiegel Grove for 500, about 20 ft of vis and a good current
that had Dario and I hanging like laundry on the line.

Still, 500 feels damned good!
+
1949463P7150343x.jpg

Sorry, my memory isn't as good as it used to be. It was Matt and Mardie we dived with on Saturday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom