SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
well, crap... nobody ever asks ME if they ofended me

this is offensive
You look too serene in your Confucious-style profile pic to be offended. So...don't be...offended..or whatever. :)

HilaryRN71:
So...don't be...offended..or whatever. :)

:crying:

finally! somebody understands me, and the dark secrets of my soul,
including but not limited to my obsession with origami

thank you!

thou mockest me ...

but it will have to do .. i am offended no longer

... than it needs to be, but plenty there to get the job done

:54:

OneFunnyGuy:
YO STUFF NO WORKY WORKY I believe is the technical term! :11doh:
I just checked it too.....really wanted to see 'em!.........

Can't you fix it Marc?
This might be very important pre-trip information...... :D

Ron, absolutely :rofl:!!!

Marvel:
FT LAUDERDALE HOTEL INFO:

Windjammer on the beach in Lauderdale By the Sea. We can just step out onto the beach & go diving in my side yard!!! The hotel has 2 pools & a BBQ & both rooms have kitchens. One block to get to several RESTAURANTS.

Room 5

Room 204

Cost for #5 is $147/night + tax & sleeps 4- 1 queen bed & 2 twin pull outs
Cost for #204 is $185 + tax & sleeps 6- 2 queen beds & 2 twin pull outs

This price includes a 5% discount.Our reservations are from the 9th through the 13th when we are moving down to the Keys
Gotta do at least one dive in the side yard... :)

The FIRST POST has been updated with Lauderdale By The Sea hotel information. For those of you coming to the Ft Lauderdale segment, please check it out. We've got a beach front hotel with the best beach diving in Florida right outside the door!

Now, I'm going to have to throw myself on everyone's mercy & beg forgiveness for not getting this info out sooner. A very, very few people knew that my mother became extremely ill a couple of months ago & has recently passed away. Between dealing with that & my job, which is a 12-14/hour a day zoo (+ nights & weekends), I have been totally slacking on getting the Ft Lauderdale portion of the trip organized. I hope that by throwing myself on your mercy that you will all forgive me. I know that many of you have posted here & there when you are diving in FLL & Laurens has a spreadsheet (thanks, Laurens!) of who's on the ADII each day but I don't have any concrete info on who needs to rent tanks, gear & rooms for what nights. Please PM me (again) with your needs ASAP so I can reserve the tanks & we can work out who's rooming with whom & on what nights. With so many beds, the cost per person is going to be very reasonable.

I'm also hoping that since this is so much closer that more people will decide that they want to dive in Ft Lauderdale- we've got plenty of space on the American Dream II & in the hotel, & barring a hurricane, I can almost guarantee some spectacular diving. So, if anyone has been vacilating about joining us, nows the time to let us know!

Needed Info:
# of nights
# of people
Rooming preferences
Days diving on ADII
Gear needed- tanks, weights, & anything else

Thanks in advance for your forgiveness & for sending me the info again. I'm really, really looking forward to meeting & diving with you all & showing you my little piece of paradise!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom