SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
See the first post, Miss KBeck! :)
I will let you look at all the loot this weekend, OK?
Proceeds to the raffle are going to REEF and Matt. Tickets are $3 each, or 3/$10.

Oooooh I need tickets. Anyway that I can purchase the winning one???? :D

I guess that depends oh how much you want to pay me to pull your ticket! :D
($$ of course goes to the raffle charities!)

Scuba_Jenny:
See the first post, Miss KBeck! :)
I will let you look at all the loot this weekend, OK?
Proceeds to the raffle are going to REEF and Matt. Tickets are $3 each, or 3/$10.

$3 each or 3/$10. Such a deal! Does that mean 9 at $3 each, or 10/$30? Just kidding!

Scuba_Jenny:

OOOOOO!!
Pull Mine!!
Pull Mine!!
:D:eyebrow: :D :eyebrow:

waterbearer:
I will be driving down so if you need to let the wifey have the car, I can ferret you and your dive gear to the boat. I don't know if we will be on the same dives though since I snuck in here late.

I'm Diving with Gary on Friday (Grove) and Sunday both dives with (Conch Republic). On Sat I
m diving with Brent (BlueWaterDivers). If it works out a ride from the boat at the end of the day to the Hotel would free my family from having to pick me up.

No worries, my wife can plan on driving me, and if it works out that we can hook up and ride share that would be great. They are planning on the SB party on Sat. Evening.

I'm starting to get excited, I leave in just a couple weeks even if the Invasion is more like a month off.

Scuba_Jenny:
($$ of course goes to the raffle charities!)

Now that would completely depend upon what merchandise you are going to get paid to pull on!:D

RonFrank:
I'm Diving with Gary on Friday (Grove) and Sunday both dives with (Conch Republic). On Sat I
m diving with Brent (BlueWaterDivers). If it works out a ride from the boat at the end of the day to the Hotel would free my family from having to pick me up.

No worries, my wife can plan on driving me, and if it works out that we can hook up and ride share that would be great. They are planning on the SB party on Sat. Evening.

I'm starting to get excited, I leave in just a couple weeks even if the Invasion is more like a month off.

Sounds good. I believe I'm diving with BWD Friday pm and Saturday am. I am planning on taking it easy (read: sleep in) on Sunday. Gee, I wonder why. This wench is planning on kicking up her heels.

Prithee..

What's Blue Water's schedule for Saturday morning?

And, does Gary have a slot for Sunday morning?

And, If he does where's he dropping?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom