SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm confused here. Just checked my credit card bill and see a charge from Conch Republic Divers for an amount that makes no sense to me. It can't be the room, not high enough. Can't be the diving either. Does anybody else have something billed around June 7th for the Keys trip? I'm just curious.

joystershell:
I'm confused here. Just checked my credit card bill and see a charge from Conch Republic Divers for an amount that makes no sense to me. It can't be the room, not high enough. Can't be the diving either. Does anybody else have something billed around June 7th for the Keys trip? I'm just curious.
Not yet.

I am so excited! The digital camera AND housing came in today that is going to be raffled off. So did some gift cards, a dive knife, a couple lights and a couple pelican boxes!

joystershell:

I would guess that Ocean Pointe would charge a deposit. Not sure how this is all setup, but that's what they did with us last year. Can't remember the deposit amount, but deposit on the room, and then you pay them on checkout.

I have not even been contacted for our credit card info, but I'm only booking dives, not the room!

Maybe Gary or Brenda will see this and respond.

waterbearer:
Looks like I'll be your neighbor!

Cool, it might be nice to have someone staying at the place that is diving and going to the SB party! We will have a rental, but am sharing it with a non-diving wife and son.

RonFrank:
I would guess that Ocean Pointe would charge a deposit. Not sure how this is all setup, but that's what they did with us last year. Can't remember the deposit amount, but deposit on the room, and then you pay them on checkout.

I have not even been contacted for our credit card info, but I'm only booking dives, not the room!

Maybe Gary or Brenda will see this and respond.

I booked the dives through the form. El Orans told me that he informed them there are some late comers (oh, me) but I still plan to contact them to make sure they got my info.

See the first post, Miss KBeck! :)
I will let you look at all the loot this weekend, OK?
Proceeds to the raffle are going to REEF and Matt. Tickets are $3 each, or 3/$10.

RonFrank:
Cool, it might be nice to have someone staying at the place that is diving and going to the SB party! We will have a rental, but am sharing it with a non-diving wife and son.

I will be driving down so if you need to let the wifey have the car, I can ferret you and your dive gear to the boat. I don't know if we will be on the same dives though since I snuck in here late.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom