SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Orans:
Capt Gary:
For our international friends, will contact you via email and work out the cc information.
I was wondering whether you'd call... :D
Pleasant surprise. I did get a call. Nice speaking to you, Brenda.

Caller ID misfired though. First characters were +3130... which normally means that it's a local call. :)

ScubaBOBuba:
Hi All:
To Colin, Jenny and Joe. We will have a 6yo and a 2.5yo in tow. Anyone planning any activities for the kids?

---Bob

Bob,
I have two kids a 14yrs and 7yrs...any activities are welcome.

Here is the situation:
My 18 y/o son and I are fairly “new” divers. We did our first ocean dives with Quiescence in February, and are scheduled to get AOW certified with SFDH in FLL in April. We would REALLY like to join y’all for this trip in July, but wanted to put out feelers before we reserve seats to make sure that others who are going would not feel like we would be a hindrance or problem, or be taking seats away from more experienced divers. We are not looking for anyone to babysit us, but view this as a great opportunity to meet the people on the Board, and enhance our skills by learning from divers far more experienced than us. We would like to do the Grove and/or some other wrecks, but then mix in some reefs for my snorkeler/BW wife. What do y’all think? Will the trip and the participants be “open” to some eager newbs? Worse comes to worse, we just book reefs.
Thanks for your input
Tom

AFAIK, the Grove may be a bit too advanced but any certified diver, willing to learn, should feel welcome here.

cardzard:
Would one of the MOD's please move Gary's Invade the Keys sign-up link to the top of this thread so it can be found easier ? HELLO JENNY:D

Errr.... I'm not Jenny but it has been added. It's also on the calendar now. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom