SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Only Capt. Gary knows it! LOL
Seriously, I do not know my dive agenda. I told Gary to put me wherever he wants to as long as it's not l"eft behind!" Only request I have is Conch Wall on Sunday.

wstein:
ok, I will be signing up this Friday....still looking to split a room. I will leave the rum at home so I won't do any streaking and am willing to give a complimentary pair of ear plugs to whomever is brave enough to share a room with me.
Bad idea leaving the rum at home. :wink:

Good idea to hide your rum from Jenny (if you want some for yourself :wink:)

Scuba_Jenny:

I only said I was leaving the rum behind, that didn't mean there isn't other things to drink on top of my frig that has alcohol in it, some of it your not suppose to bring into the US from Europe.

But then again, it is a tropical vacation, and what kind of tropical vacation can you have without rum.

Scuba_Jenny:
Only Capt. Gary knows it! LOL
Seriously, I do not know my dive agenda. I told Gary to put me wherever he wants to as long as it's not l"eft behind!" Only request I have is Conch Wall on Sunday.

Humm....let me check...Yep got you down for Conch Wall...Did you want to dive more than that? You know I'll need help cooking Saturday afternoon.

Seriously I have the list at the office and I'm not sure what Admiral Brenda put you on. Will have to check tomorrow.

Good Diving,

Scuba_Jenny:
The medicore chicken wings?? :D

Medicore? I hope you just mis-spelled something.... Maybe you meant mediocre?

I heard the wings were pretty good!

Maybe, just maybe...Where's the nearest place to fly in to?

Jeff

(now situated between P'cola and Panama City Beach)....

Scuba_Jenny:
I'm bringing two bottles: Hooghoudt Jonge Dubbele Graanjenever (Dutch) and Laphroaig 10yo (Scotch).

El Orans:
I'm bringing two bottles: Hooghoudt Jonge Dubbele Graanjenever (Dutch) and Laphroaig 10yo (Scotch).

I think you and I will get along just fine. Look forward meeting you.

Good Diving,

Marvel:
Quick question from another member who's planning on coming, Captain Gary. I've seen them on your boat but I just need to confirm that doubles are OK with Blue Water & Quiescence.
Doubles are welcome, as are h-valves, long hoses, BP&Ws, cannister lights, and other neat stuff. Our "no bozo" policy will, however, be strictly enforced. For this event, nitrox is BYOB. Gary and Brenda can hook you up with gas as needed. This is going to be BIG FUN!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom