SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NetDoc:
Well, I plan to be there as do a NUMBER of the moderators. If you don't see YOUR favorite mod posting in here, go ASK THEM WHY! :D You have my permission to pester them in order to get them to sign up! This should be fun!
Hey Pete,

name your boat and sites... :D

El Orans:
Hey Pete,

name your boat and sites... :D

I KNEW someone would ask this! :D Are you trying to figure out WHICH boats to avoid???

Here is what I have requested...

Friday PM: Blue Water Divers on the Duane/Snapper Reef
Friday Eve: Night dive on the Duane???
Saturday AM: Republic VII on the Eagle
Saturday PM: Blue Water Divers on the Spiegel/French Reef
Sunday PM: Quiescence on the Duane/Molasses Reef

I have also asked the Quiescence to change Sunday PM on the Duane to either the Bibb or the City of Washington! :D I also noticed that I haven't selected the Benwood! ARGHHHH! Too many wrecks!

BTW, this MIGHT change at a moment's notice. We shall see!

El Orans:
Capt. Gary,

do you have rental canister lights?

No I don't have any canisters for rent, but I've got a personal one I might part with for an evening.

Good Diving,

Who knows Laurens? Some smart manufacturer might see this as a GREAT opportunity to allow us to try some dive gear? :D

NetDoc:
Who knows Laurens? Some smart manufacturer might see this as a GREAT opportunity to allow us to try some dive gear? :D
HINT HINT!!!

I am in, here is what I have asked for:

Friday PM: BWD Duane/Snapper
Saturday AM: BWD Bibb/Molasses
Saturday PM: BWD Spiegel/French
Sunday AM: CRD Open
Sunday PM: CRD Conch Wall/Reef

Not sure if the wife and kids will come along yet. She is not a diver so I think I will be on my own. :wink:

Alex

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom