SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AlexRodriguez:
WOW, this is going to be cool. Need to see if I can get the boss (I mean my wife) sold on this. We should have a new born by then. :D

Anyways, back to diving. Why no night dive? Friday?

Alex

Alex,

We never thought of it to be honest. If there is enough interest we could get one together. Let me know.

Good Diving,

ok, I am going to have to hurry and sign up....hope work isn't planning on having me in BFE that weekend. Guess I need to tell the boss man/woman that I am UNAVAILAVBLE that weekend.

On a side note who is needing a roomie???? I promise I don't snore (loudly) and I and don't run around the room nekkie....well not until I have had a half gallon of rum runner in me :D Any takers?? huh huh huh huh?

Paul

wstein:
On a side note who is needing a roomie???? I promise I don't snore (loudly) and I and don't run around the room nekkie....well not until I have had a half gallon of rum runner in me :D Any takers?? huh huh huh huh?

Paul

Depends. Pictures? (on land, please) :wink:

Missdirected:
Can't wait. I'm all signed up!

Way cool!!

I am all set to TRY and make this trip. I have been noticeably absent from S florida conch events for awhile.. Will talk to the boss tomorrow and see if I can make this (what seems to be a fantastic) trip!\\Jeff

Capt Gary:
Yes we are OK with doubles and I'm sure Quiescence does not like doubles on their boats, but I'm not sure about Blue Water. Brent you want to pipe in here?

Good Diving,

I've had my doubles on Brent's boat before. Shouldn't be a problem, he does prefer you to stick to non-deco profiles.

I booked on the big CR boat... With Lobster season coming to a close - don't see much allure in reef dves other than a little additional deco... :) Although, I thought Molasses was just a big non-descript patch, then Brent took us to hole in the wall. That was an awesome site.

-Tim

I will not have a set scheledule until the end of May. I like the five to a room idea, which drives down the overall cost.

Now, we just need to match up dates... er I mean.. mates....Whoops, another slip of the tongue.. I distinctly said "ROOM mates."

See you all there for the Keys invasion. hmm Invasion.. we should all drop out of planes with chutes and dive gear and swim to the hotel...

nevermind... TSA would shoot us at the gate.

Marvel:
Depends. Pictures? (on land, please) :wink:

No pictures...hate to ruin my election chances for President of the Universe!!

Well, I plan to be there as do a NUMBER of the moderators. If you don't see YOUR favorite mod posting in here, go ASK THEM WHY! :D You have my permission to pester them in order to get them to sign up! This should be fun!

We signed up for this (my wife and my kids will be with me)

Here is my diving plan:

Friday PM Duane/Snapper -BlueWater
SaturdayAM Spiegel/Benwood -Quiescence
Sunday - open

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom