SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is limited seating on the boats, so once you've decided which trip you want to dive on, there will be limited moving around.

Good Diving,

Arghhh!!!! Too many choices! :banghead: I'll be making my mind up in the next few days or so. I'm actually thinking of focusing on diving the reefs this time around.....

Capt Gary
I have looked at your dive Sch and I have a few questions ?
#1 - Are theses 2 tak dive trips ?
#2 - If they are 2 tank trip does that mean Friday pm is a double dive on Spegiel or will there be another shallow site picked ?
#3 - what is the cost for nitrox ?
Sorry for all the questions just figure best to ask now.

PS Tell Brenda, Roxanne and I said hello.

Dennis

We signed up for this.... so if you want to dive with us... or if you want to totally avoid me... here is my plan.

We are diving the

Blue Water Diver 10 diver max

Friday PM - Duane / Snapper*
Saturday AM - Bibb / Molasses*
Saturday PM - Spiegel Grove / French*

Republic VII -

Sunday PM - Conch Wall

Hey Dennis,

We can double dip if everyone wants to or we cn do a wreck and a reef. You know we schedule our trips around what the diver wants to do, that's the reason I left it open.

Good catch on the nitrox. For 32% and below there is a $5 per tank upcharge. Thanks for bringing that up. I'll post it on the website.

Good Diving,

Everyone....Just a side note that we will be calling or emailing everyone with their confirmation. We will have to get a CC# from you and I don't like doing that over the internet. For our international friends, will contact you via email and work out the cc information.

Look forward seeing everyone here. Let us know if you have any questions. We should have a great time.

Good Diving,

Capt Gary:
For our international friends, will contact you via email and work out the cc information.
I was wondering whether you'd call... :D

Our (El Orans & El Zee) schedule on Republic VII (awaiting spousal confirmation):
Friday PM - Spiegel Grove*
Saturday AM - Eagle*
Saturday PM - Duane*
Sunday PM - Conch Wall

Quick question from another member who's planning on coming, Captain Gary. I've seen them on your boat but I just need to confirm that doubles are OK with Blue Water & Quiescence.

WOW, this is going to be cool. Need to see if I can get the boss (I mean my wife) sold on this. We should have a new born by then. :D

Anyways, back to diving. Why no night dive? Friday?

Alex

Marvel:
Quick question from another member who's planning on coming, Captain Gary. I've seen them on your boat but I just need to confirm that doubles are OK with Blue Water & Quiescence.

Yes we are OK with doubles and I'm sure Quiescence does not like doubles on their boats, but I'm not sure about Blue Water. Brent you want to pipe in here?

Good Diving,

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom