SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter:
It's times like this I'm glad I'm irresponsible.

LOL! Who ARE you trying to kid, Walter? If you were, you wouldn't be on my top five list of favorite dive buddies! :D

Hey, wait a minute....what's Jen-ny doing on that list anyway??? Hmmm.....

Marvel, you're breaking my heart, I thought I was your mostest favorite dive buddy............

Scuba_Jenny:
To those with kids. This will be a kid friendly event. Hermit Crab (10 1/2) will be there, and I am sure as more folks sign up, there will be more and more kids.

Yup, all kidding aside, kids are more than welcome.

I like kids ... medium-well .... with a nice Cianti .... ffflplplplp!!!!

(BURP!)

SFLDiver:
Rule #1: I don't want to catch anyone (of legal age) Not drinking in their
room / tent / hammock after lights out.
Rule #2: Unattended children will be given espresso and a free puppy.
Rule #3: Any underage alcohol consumers will be babysitting those in rule #2.

Any others ?

Yeah.. I gave up drinking... appearently to consume beverages I get horrible intestinal issues which keep me on the 'can' for days so my version of drinking anymore is n/a :)

On the flipside I don't get hang overs anymore!

Anyways, I plan on diving and being the social butterfly that I am... speedo and all. :D

CBulla:
Anyways, I plan on diving and being the social butterfly that I am... speedo and all. :D

And here I was thinking that it might be safe to attend. Silly me.:D

CBulla:
Yeah.. I gave up drinking... appearently to consume beverages I get horrible intestinal issues which keep me on the 'can' for days so my version of drinking anymore is n/a :)

On the flipside I don't get hang overs anymore!

I am trying to figure out which is worst, the instestional issues or the speedos?:huh:

Rule #5: No bending over in front of the kids with a speedo on!

Just to be fair ? :wink:

I might actually be off training (Pleeb) (FNG) (YDNS) status by then! MAybe I can fanagle the time off and come along as well.

I have always liked the keys and there are some cheaper digs down there if you look ReAL hard.

Hmmmm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom