SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BartK:
Hi Folks,

glad to read you have so much enjoyed the weekend!

If any of you has taken photos of the Eagle, please post them here or mail me, thanks in advance!

Best wishes,
Bart
I have pictures of the eagle on my photobucket.

I also have a video of the eagle on my website. http://howardandmichelle.com/dive/videos/eagle-11-19-05-hq.wmv it's (the video) is from november... but it's the same dive :wink:

TheRedHead:
These are also coneys:

coney_600.jpg

The black/white ones are very commone in Cozumel. There's also a yellow one. I thought of Tiger Grouper, but it has a more basslike snout whereas the coney is more pointed. The original photo is not the best quality. Coney's can also have stripes and their eyes are more on top of their head. You guys can decide.

The one on the top. THAT'S IT! It is a Coney.

CoolTech:
Then, I missunderstood when I spoke to Andy on Saturday night.... my bad.

no no... you are both right

on the first day (Friday) i dove the PM dive but skipped the night dive b/c wasn't
feeling well at all (ok, and also b/c i wanted to have dinner with Cardzard, Mrs.
Cardzard, Mania, and the rest of the gang)

then on Saturday, i was driving to the shop when i realized i had left my regs
behind. so... back i went. it was 8:30 by that time, so i figured i just call
the shop and let them know i wasn't coming. good call on my part b/c the
boat broke and the gang got stuck with no dives (sorry Cardzard, Mrs. Cardzard,
and the rest of the gang).

then, Saturday. BOOZERAMA

which lead to Sunday morning's NOT SO HAPPY FEELING, so i called that dive
as well.

the best part of the weekend (for me) was not the diving anyway, but being
around wonderful folks i don't get to see often enough

H2Andy:
no no... you are both right

on the first day (Friday) i dove the PM dive but skipped the night dive b/c wasn't
feeling well at all (ok, and also b/c i wanted to have dinner with Cardzard, Mrs.
Cardzard, Mania, and the rest of the gang)

then on Saturday, i was driving to the shop when i realized i had left my regs
behind. so... back i went. it was 8:30 by that time, so i figured i just call
the shop and let them know i wasn't coming. good call on my part b/c the
boat broke and the gang got stuck with no dives (sorry Cardzard, Mrs. Cardzard,
and the rest of the gang).

then, Saturday. BOOZERAMA

which lead to Sunday morning's NOT SO HAPPY FEELING, so i called that dive
as well.

the best part of the weekend (for me) was not the diving anyway, but being
around wonderful folks i don't get to see often enough

Excuses, Excuses! Yes, the boat broke, but that didn't interfere with our fun. Cap't McGuyver fixed the boat and we had the most awesome dive on the Eagle, along with our friends from the shop's other boat. It was really cool, seeing everyone doing free ascents, just casually floating around the line. You missed the knife fight between Chip and Jenny, as well as Jenny lifting Moonies from MissD. Best dive of the weekend, as far as I'm concerned!

i feel so much better now!

thank you so much!!!

:wink:

joystershell:
.......we had the most awesome dive on the Eagle, along with our friends from the shop's other boat................. Best dive of the weekend, as far as I'm concerned!

Any dive on the Eagle is an awesome dive and will almost always be better than a dive on any other site. The one you described was our second Eagle dive of the day (I was on the boat that didn't break), we did 2 penetrations (Marvel led the second) and found the Garden Eels are still there. I love Garden Eels.

Walter:
Any dive on the Eagle is an awesome dive and will almost always be better than a dive on any other site. The one you described was our second Eagle dive of the day (I was on the boat that didn't break), we did 2 penetrations (Marvel led the second) and found the Garden Eels are still there. I love Garden Eels.

Just keep rubbing it in! H2Andy must be really happy with us about now. :mooner:

i'm not listening

nobody's hearing nothing

I'm not rubbing it in, I just love diving the Eagle. My only regret is I have so few dives on it, I'd love to dive it as often as I did when it first went down.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom