SB (extended) weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:bigun2:

I apologise for bringing up the question of if this was typical practice, in my novice question i unwittingly let the flood gate go on a torrent of other cave diving questioning! However i do feel that Fred, the main inquisition instigator, may have already given up on this thread with his "whatever" post, as not getting you to say you were wrong (when it sounds like you werent by description).

As for college, you are both wrong, get a real education without all that sporting affiliation hype!

H2Andy:
Noles inside the fence, Noles inside the fence :bigun2:
I think he is just far enough out of your bullets' reach to not be hit!! I do make the odd trip up that way and cant believe how similar the Gators and Noles are in their fanatacism, just for college sports!

and here's to you, pal!

:lurk2:

fgray1:
I wish you guys the best in your adventures.

And who exactly are you saying 'whatever' to? I certainly hope that it was not me, or that I was included in that.

H2Andy:
and here's to you, pal!

:lurk2:
All about the :1book: at college, not the :2ar15smil

dude, college is all about the :beer: with some :coke: thrown
in and then :cheers: and :love: if you're lucky

and THAT is what college is about

Andy,
Well when i went to college we tried to study in the day, and :coke: all evening and yes hopefully :love: at night - not always successful, but seeing as i dated only 4 girls in that time, but that did cover my entire college set of years......but all that got me over here :salute:

lol... we both forgot another key ingredient of college:

:bandsmlz: :rock_band

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom