SB Dive of the Month April 28th at Lake Jocassee, Salem, SC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jocasseegirl:
Dang - it looks like I'm missing a fun crowd this time! :jump:

There is still room in the water if you want to come----And! the grand kids would love Mimi to spend the night at their house! You daughter is always trying to think of ways to lure you up here--at least that is what she tells me. You never should have introduced us! Now we are both plotting to get you up this way.

We really do have a great group of folks coming this time. I think we are going to have a good turn out this month!

I'll be up there in May. Haven't checked the weather up your way, but if it's as pretty as it is down here, you'll have a fine day :14:

Tell everybody I said "hi" - have a G-R-E-A-T time!!!! I'll be thinking about you.

Deb aka FDM

The weather up here has been great. It is supposed to be really nice tomorrow too. I can hardly wait to hit the water. It has been a long winter.

See y'all in the morning

JCDdiver:
What is the water temp. and vis. @ 100'?

Cold enough for me to freeze! Low 60's above any thermocline:rofl3:

JCDdiver:
What is the water temp. and vis. @ 100'?
good but cold from what I hear. A couple of weeks ago I heard reports of close to 40' and temps in the very 40's and 50's Are you coming to join us tomorrow?

I will be staying shallow tomorrow and close the warmest water possible. See you guys in the morning.

Yup! I'm coming up w/ Divers Supply.

Great diving today. It was great to meet the scubaboard/Jocassee Skeleton Crew. I only wish we weren't on such a tight time schedule and had more time to visit. Talk about marathon/speed diving - I am worn out, but they were great dives:
130' for 1:00, 90' for 1:08 and 54' for 37 mins (had to get out early to begin our trip back). The shore dive is great. Tree tops at 75', the "bones family", and lots of good size bass. After these dive profiles, I told Dave we had to find a route home that would take us only through deep valleys and no hills.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom