SB Dive of the Month April 28th at Lake Jocassee, Salem, SC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JKSteger:
May 27th is the scheduled date

J:

Thanks for the invite. Right now unless something changes, I have secured permission to dive in a private fishing pond that has tons of fish on that date. Some of the catfish are in the 70 pound range and lots of carp in the 20-30 pound range. The pond is 6-12 feet deep. We will be diving at the crack of dawn before the fisherman get there.

......and Leah just loves to play with the fish. I think she was having a stand off with a catfish, it was the funniest thing to watch. :rofl3:

LindaBluedolphin:
......and Leah just loves to play with the fish. I think she was having a stand off with a catfish, it was the funniest thing to watch. :rofl3:

That was a small mouth bass that was trying to teach me a lesson and chase me off. I think it was 2-3 pounds. Some of the catfish in the pond that I want to dive have a mouth as wide as my shoulders. I have caught a few carp in the 20 pound range at this lake. I am hoping to be there during feeding time in the morning and say hello to the hungry little guys. I probably will take a feed bag down too---and I will be wearing thick gloves!!

Guess I know nothing about fish....:rofl3:

All that matters is it was fun:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom