SB Dive of the Month April 28th at Lake Jocassee, Salem, SC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We will be looking for you guys!!!

I plan to read a book and take in the sights until folks get there. When Linda gets there--whatever time that is we will start diving and if you guys get there after that we will look for your bubbles!

I plan to leave Asheville at 8am so I will be there in however long it takes to get there from Asheville with that departure time :D

I will also bring some munchies, probably chips and salsa

Any water temp reports?

I'm gonna freeze. Okay I will wear my old 3m Polartec full wet suit and my 5m over it, and about 100 lbs of lead :rofl3:

get a henderson hyperstretch hood. They are worth the money. Provides warmth without the choke factor. I have been told when I get my glasses that I have an oversized head--just measure me and keep the insults please!! Anyway, I wear a medium Henderson 5/3 hood and it works well for me.

i was fine last weekend with a 3mil shorty under a 3mil suit, and a 5/3 hood, 2mil gloves and 5 mil boots. water temp was 50 at 87ft.

i have to go to my gf's son's baseball game at nine, its in blue ridge and should be over by 10, so that would put me being at the lake sometime around 11

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom