Saw a new dive charter today.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@JimBlay @Wookie lol skinny website is an understatement. Google search on Aqualifedivers Pompano comes up with multiple page links but they all go to the 1 page with an embedded SSI video and a picture of the boat. @Johnoly if that is Attila formerly of SFDH I will never dive with them for reasons I won't post publicly!

I don't have Facebook but my husband does, he saw several posts from them.

Doesn't matter to me who uses them or not.
I just see a vessel that someone took the time to make the outside very attractive, if they:
A- Put similar attention to the inside. The mechanic side, emergency gear and such.
and
B- Have a crew that can spot the difference between a tourist that is wondering what to do with the 1st stage and a local doing his 3,279th dive in the area... and act accordingly with each one.
I'd say the Pompano area has a nice addition, regardless of who owns it today.

Again, not for me, but sometimes I get visitors that for many reasons is just not a good idea to take them diving in my boat, and that would be a great solution.

Their website says :"coming soon" ..

I saw the boat again on my way back from ours dives.
This time was tied up at the dock just inside the inlet. I wasn't paying attention on the way out so not sure if it was out or also at the dock. There was people on board but couldn't tell if there were about to get underway.

IMG_20210123_143701737.jpg

I don't have Facebook but my husband does, he saw several posts from them.

Doesn't matter to me who uses them or not.
I just see a vessel that someone took the time to make the outside very attractive, if they:
A- Put similar attention to the inside. The mechanic side, emergency gear and such.
and
B- Have a crew that can spot the difference between a tourist that is wondering what to do with the 1st stage and a local doing his 3,279th dive in the area... and act accordingly with each one.
I'd say the Pompano area has a nice addition, regardless of who owns it today.

Again, not for me, but sometimes I get visitors that for many reasons is just not a good idea to take them diving in my boat, and that would be a great solution.
A sharp looking wrap is a great way to dress up a POS vessel

. There was people on board but couldn't tell if there were about to get underway.
Force E's group did a dive report from this boat this morning (Sat). Looks like today is their grand opening. They have an FB page up and running also. Very Very unique dive deck layout...................

I noticed from the pics they’re posting on FB that they seem to be yet another boat who has no masking guidelines. Unfortunate. If so I don’t plan to give them a try.

I’ve heard good things about AquaLife in Pompano. I know Force-E has been using them regularly. I’ve corresponded with them a few times with questions about their operations. Levy has always been very quick to respond and has been very helpful in answering my questions.

So far I’ve not been able to coordinate a trip out with them that worked for my schedule … until this weekend. I’m booked with them for a Sunday wreck & reef trip. I’ll be sure and post an update on how the trip goes.

Thanks Jim
I will look forward to your report. I may consider using them in the future based on it.

II’ll be sure and post an update on how the trip goes.
I've heard some "time & distance' comments. Mostly was 'you went too far' or stayed down too long. Every buddy-team pulling their own flag is expected in that area and not a valid complaint IMHO. Looking forward to your report. Special request> If there's a speargun rack on the boat can you take a picture of it, LOL!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom