saturday dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I might be persuaded to do a single dive if things are right. 10 you say?

-Roman.

I can be persuaded if anyone has good recommendations on how to keep warm. Blue skin doesn't look good on me. I'm dying to get back out and dive again!

PK once bubbled...
I can be persuaded if anyone has good recommendations on how to keep warm. Blue skin doesn't look good on me. I'm dying to get back out and dive again!

Bring a thermos filled with hot water, and pre-fill your wetsuit. That way you don't have to heat all the water that comes in the suit.

Spectre once bubbled...

Bring a thermos filled with hot water, and pre-fill your wetsuit. That way you don't have to heat all the water that comes in the suit.

I'm a confirmed WWW in water below 65º so I fall back to camp Mom in the winter. My main job is to keep the water warm and the hot chocolate flowing. So instead of packing my dive gear, I pack a Colman stove and jugs of water!

I could probably, kinda, possibly, be a sort of maybe for Saturday. But I’m not sure. .............................Arduous

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom