saturday dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I get to go, it would only be a single tank dive for me as well. I did a single tank dive last Saturday at Nubble and have not had the time to get the used tank refilled.

Yes, but tomorrow is supposed to be sunny AND 20degrees warmer than Saturday... Do I hear you coughing and sniffling yet?

Cold is just a state of mind. So if you don’t mind being cold, Saturday will be a good day.

is ice carving, and 30 degrees is still about 10 degrees too warm to even consider trying to do that outdoors. I guess perspective makes a lot of difference... as far as I'm concerned, it never did really get cold last year.

I'll have to go pick up my tanks tomorrow... I dropped them both off for vis last weekend.

PK once bubbled...
I can be persuaded if anyone has good recommendations on how to keep warm. Blue skin doesn't look good on me. I'm dying to get back out and dive again!

Wear a nice hefty pair of pantyhose under your wetsuit, I haven't tried it but hear not only does it make it easier for you to get your suit on and off but it adds warmth.

I'm getting in the water no matter what :)

Saturday
Rain...sleet or snow. Colder and windy. Daytime temperatures steady in the upper 30s. Chance of precipitation 80 percent.
Saturday Night
Rain...freezing rain...or sleet. Windy. Lows 30 to 35. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.
Sunday
Rain changing to snow. Breezy. Highs 41 to 46.

Marine:

SAT
NE WIND 20 TO 25 KT INCREASING TO 25 TO 35 KT. SEAS BUILDING
TO 5 TO 10 FT. VSBY LOWERING BELOW 2 MILES IN RAIN AND FOG...SLEET
AND SNOW POSSIBLE FROM BOSTON HARBOR N.

SAT NIGHT
NE WIND 30 TO 40 KT. SEAS BUILDING TO 8 TO 15 FT. VSBY
BELOW 2 MILES IN RAIN AND FOG.

SUN
E WIND 30 TO 40 KTS BECOMING SE 20 TO 30 KT LATE IN THE
AFTERNOON...THEN SHIFTING TO W 20 TO 30 KTS LATE AT NIGHT. SEAS
8 TO 15 FT. VSBY BELOW 2 MILES IN RAIN AND FOG.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom