Saturday After Thanksgiving Dive and Picnic (East Coast)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok Guys.
I did not want to commit until I knew the status of my Turkey fryer.
Well today I found out my fryer will not be returned by the weekend.
What is needed? I figure I can bring beverages and Cranberry relish which goes well with turkey and pumpkin pie. And anything else as needed. I am local.
Say the word.
Desserts and sweets, like sodas... chicks love those sweets! :wink:

What, you drank with one fin on while pushing a shopping cart? :popcorn:
Is that the dir way? :rofl3:

Posted via Mobile Device

Lock up your sheep Florida, letterboy is finally on his way!!! :) :rofl3:
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi Guys! I am the "ghost host" here....as Jim's [finer] other half, I've been reading and watching and getting a list together of the additional picnic items to pack up and have available Saturday.....turkey utensils, etc. I also have a 10-lb turkey to add to the pile of goodies.

Many of you know that I live 10 minutes from the bridge, so we'll have a homestead available for backup plans in the event of bad weather moving in, or if by some small chance we get kicked out of the park......(I've looked everywhere on the list of rules for Phil Foster Park and see no "rule" against open flames or turkey friers, so, we should be good....but, you never know with those pesky police-people.) :) So, if we need to move to my house, it's ready and available......

I may or may not dive, depending on water temps and outside air temps. Either way, I will be there for the fun and games!!

Looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone!!!

Lock up your sheep Florida, letterboy is finally on his way!!! :) :rofl3:
Posted via Mobile Device

In that case, I think I'm going to have to join y'all- Can't pass up an opportunity to meet the infamous LB! Not sure what I will be bringing yet but I promise it will be good... :wink:

Marvel, you've been hiding out for way too long. I've missed ya, Darlin'. It'll be great to spend time with you.

Marvel, you've been hiding out for way too long. I've missed ya, Darlin'. It'll be great to spend time with you.

Hiding? Not exactly... just not diving much 'cause of the weather & VERY busy! I've missed y'all too. Cannot WAIT to hang out with my sistuhs again! :fruit:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom