Saturday After Thanksgiving Dive and Picnic (East Coast)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm working on getting a kitchen pass to dive with ScubaKat11 and Riley at the bridge... then diving on the Little Deeper for the afternoon trip. No rum for me... Anyone want to join me for an afternoon 2 tank dive?

Al

I'm working on getting a kitchen pass to dive with ScubaKat11 and Riley at the bridge... then diving on the Little Deeper for the afternoon trip. No rum for me... Anyone want to join me for an afternoon 2 tank dive?

Al
I'll be too busy having fun at a picnic gethering to make the afternoon dives, but thanks for the offer :wink:

I'll be too busy having fun at a picnic gethering to make the afternoon dives, but thanks for the offer :wink:

I don't get enough diving in with the kids... so, I have to make the most of it. A 3 tank day is called for...

At least two of my diving kids will be with me... Kathleen and Riley... We'll see if I can convince Jack to join us. I think he'll be home from school...

Al

Would love to, Al, but with Frank moving out the end of this week, I can't do more than 1 boat trip a month from now on, and you know I already have plans on Friday for a 3 tanker. So I guess I'll just have to hang around the picnic and drink your rum. :D

I would love to but Love RUM more . . . sorry :) :) :)

Welcome Tracy.... don't worry about those senior moments.... The second thing that goes is ones hearing.. :mooner:

Huh? :D

A quick count puts us around 16-18 people...

I may be bringing one or two others that don't post much on here... I'll send them a link and see if they are up for it.

Add me to the list... Deb

There's one!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom