Saturday After Thanksgiving Dive and Picnic @ Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deepstops is getting a group together to dive on Little Deeper, then coming to the bridge. Depending on the final decision of when we're meeting at the bridge will determine if I go or not.

I say party early. Dive later depending on tides and sunset, if that is the case.
Unless there is a risk of cramps.

Last year I brought "pop". This time I am thinking cranberry relish and "pop".

What dive? This is South Florida. There is always "tomorrow".
Hey, you guys were great last year! I've seen you a couple times at the bridge since then... mmm cranberry relish...

I will be leaving the Keys around 9:30am to make sure I get there on time.
I like the idea of getting there early and having a beach dinner and than diving. That way maybe I can find my way to my Condo before it gets to late. TomTom is great but I don't listen to him to well.:idk: I think it's because I hate it when a man tells me what to do :rofl3:

Will the boy's be safe on the beach? Will someone be on topside or should I drop them off at the Condo first and than come?
Promise after this no more questions.

Manatee burgers can be a little fatty, so its better that we eat early, then nap, then dive. I like the new plan.:sleeping2:

Nope. Thank you! Good work Deepstops. :thumb: I assume "make a day of it" to describe a two-tanker is just a figure of speech?

"Make a day of it" means making the drive to North Palm Beach County worth it. So yeah, two-tanker in the morning and the turkey fry followed by BHB diving in the afternoon.

"Make a day of it" means making the drive to North Palm Beach County worth it. So yeah, two-tanker in the morning and the turkey fry followed by BHB diving in the afternoon.

Gotcha, that's the only charter operation that I have not dived from in the PB Inlet/Jupiter Inlet realm. Just making sure we were not going to eat sliced pineapple for mega-long SI. How did the hurricanes effect that assemblage of wrecks? When initially sunk they were stern to bow linked by anchor-line. I would imagine that has changed somewhat. In any event, dibs on first off the boat. I hear you Broward boys can hunt. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom